WENDY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Sparkman
Padawan

Re: WENDY

Post by Sparkman »

Uh oh, it looks like my mistake. It must be Mea Malone. Sorry!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It was obvious, actually Wendy is married and a mom ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

kon
Guru

Post by kon »

o my god what a damm fuck to wendy its very very fireworks in casting i never seen before. . . . Oo my pw hats off to you. . . I purchase this video i request to you please make video like this . . . Bcoz more horny as compare to other normal whos already Come for casting for sex. . . .
thnx

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

I think could likes this one! :lol: :lol: I agree totally! :) This has always been one of my favorite castings! Watching Wendy change from a shy girl to a newly awakened sexuality all the way to a wanton women "I am your bitch!", is extremely hot! :twisted: :twisted:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

All is based on girl mind and of course all are different !!!
This is where you can see an interesting aspect of the psychologycal approach during my work.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

raaakma
Guru

Post by raaakma »

Celle-ci restant pour moi la numbre one !!

Et je remarque que cette nationalité est ouf, avec Viola et Tiffany Great notamment!!! :twisted:

Crenk
Guru

Post by Crenk »

I guess girl Wendy planned the sex when she asked the translator to leave you two alone

Crenk
Guru

Post by Crenk »

She slightly resisted to tease but planned sex and asked the translator to leave you two alone

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's a way to think yes !!! many girls prefer when translator is out, not always for sex intentions ...

PW

julot
Newb

Post by julot »

she starts talking while having sex, at about 57:33, I guess in latvian. ¿can somebody translate? I'm most curious about what she said.