WENDY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: WENDY

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It seems yes !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

kamonyak
Guru

Post by kamonyak »

Hello, dear Casanovas of the last century :D :D sorry, I am wondering this girl. I like her very very very very very much. Could you tell me about herself? I think, in the casting, she had her best sex with you. after casting, she want more sex from you. Did you destroye her ass again in private life? I hope, you will tell MORE about her.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't want make comment anymore about her, she has a new life now, she got married and has turn the page of her past.
She need some respect, she was one of the most adorable Latvian ever ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Gekk0
Guru

Post by Gekk0 »

There is a common thread among most of maitre Pierre's personal initiations, the girls are incredible, but for me, the star performer is undoubtedly Pierre. It is his technique that brings out the girl's full sexuality, and it is incredible to see.

There are many that Pierre has put up for us, that is spot on in that respect, and this one is one of them. Beautifully done. Bravo!

For me, it is no wonder so many of these gems never make it to the members page for our viewing pleasure. I commend Pierre for his skill in achieving this (whenever he is successful) as well. Truly masterful in all aspects.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !!! I think it comes from the simple fact I do not think so much about what will be the result ( I must confess unfortunately that years after years I try sometime to do to much for you guys about the visual. I mean in past I really didn't care if you can see the dick inside or not and today, very often it comes to my mind and same with cum shot, I hate to see the sperm and I love come directly in the girls throat but now I think a bit to much about you and less about my pleasure !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

PW

Gekk0
Guru

Post by Gekk0 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:( I must confess unfortunately that years after years I try sometime to do to much for you guys about the visual. I mean in past I really didn't care if you can see the dick inside or not and today, very often it comes to my mind and same with cum shot, I hate to see the sperm and I love come directly in the girls throat but now I think a bit to much about you and less about my pleasure !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

PW
I feel that your original style is what your diehard fans, and indeed the attraction to new fans. I wanted to ask you not to change and not to care much about the visual presentation. But I may be the very few who want it like that.

Anyway, look forward to your new/updates/forum tidbits for many many months to come.

Salut Pierre!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Merci !!!

PW

Grossemite
Guru

Post by Grossemite »

I see that there was a Wunf with her (didn't know that).

Is it by respect for her that you took it away?

kamonyak
Guru

Post by kamonyak »

I love this babe. She is amazing!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The Wunf was never taken away :
http://www.wakeupnfuck.com/scene/wendy- ... wunf-13.72?

PW