SILVIE DE LUX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

SILVIE DE LUX

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: SILVIE DE LUX

Post by youdaman »

What an incredible bomba! Been looking forward to this one for awhile...

And it's a great casting so far, PW! She a "complicated" case this one, huh? I know the difficult ones are very time consuming for you, but they are by far the most fun to watch! I guess it's pretty fun for you, too. I know you like a good challenge...

BTW, any progress with the twin sister?

Thanks for you time, PW.
Your fan, The Canadian.

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

For me she is a jewel, especially when I saw her outstanding wonderful tits. It must be a wonderful feeling - the dick in her tight ass and those eyes and breasts in view. We all have to work hard, but that´s why we are here on earth !! :P Catastrophe that the march has 31 days...

@youdaman: thanks for the fantastic last 16 days and congratulations!

cambaceres
Guru

Post by cambaceres »

Pierre,

Si je me souviens bien tu as dit que Sylvie serait dans le CX 74 (en fait elle aurait du l'être dans le 73 mais la demande sur Mandy Dee a fait que)

Donc si c'est toujours le cas l'initiation du prochain CX sera donc à la fin du mois et plus en milieu ?

Et donc la 2eme initiation mensuelle hors CX sera elle en milieu de mois c'est bien ça ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui plus ou moins comme ça. Ce qui est sure c'est que le casting complet de Sylvia sera en ligne le 1 avril mais j'ai annoncé sa première scène anale pas son initiation...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

goran
Guru

Post by goran »

I'm looking forward to see her 2 weeks later. I really wonder how did you convince this fix-minded and backing her decision like a stone girl to make anal! I also have a question PW, but I already know the answer: Wait and see! ;) But please give another answer!
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Oui plus ou moins comme ça. Ce qui est sure c'est que le casting complet de Sylvia sera en ligne le 1 avril mais j'ai annoncé sa première scène anale pas son initiation...

PW
Do we have any chance to see for example 10-15 secs of initiation video like you did with Karina Shay? (Which was best part of all 1 hour)

Please say "Yes"! :roll:

Goran

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I would like to said yes but it's NO because she didn't agree... trust me I always push as much as I can with words and money... We are good friends she cames to the Chat with Eufrat last time and she's very cute but no way to said yes for the initiation...
The most incroyable is that she did a "sex morning life " video with me and that one will be online of course...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

goran
Guru

Post by goran »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I would like to said yes but it's NO because she didn't agree... trust me I always push as much as I can with words and money...
No problem, you can be sure that in my imagination, your initiation is more vicious, slappy and dirty than it could be in real life!! But don't worry, even there, the bad guy fuckin' her in the ass is still you :lol:
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:The most incroyable is that she did a "sex morning life " video with me and that one will be online of course...
It's a very good news, PW, I think there have been a considerable quantity of videos in this concept so far... Do you think to release them on another site?

Goran

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It will be part of Pierre Woodman films

PW

zoro
Guru

Post by zoro »

Bonjour PW,
1- Pourquoi cette fille garde autant de poils? Y a t-il une question à ça?
2- Tu aurais du faire aligner ses dents puisque sinon elle n'est pas mal du tout mais pas très souriante peut-être à cause de ca.
3- Tu dis que tu n'as pas reussi à la convaincre pour sa scène d'initiation mais je suis complétement sûre que si tu monte les enchères elle ne dira pas non, si jamais ceci est la seule raison!