NESTI SHY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: NESTI SHY

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui je lui ai fait une gentille initiation, pas trop méchante où elle s'est bien éclatée, mais elle a refusé de me laisser diffuser...
Console toi avec sa video mise en ligne dans la section hardcore...

To answer to Klenppe, I don't know about what she did yet but I'll see my friend Christophe soon and will know...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Thanks for the wonderful vignette with Nestee, PIerre!!! That girl gives one hell of a blow-job!!! Was she already that good or did you teach her a thing or two???? Anyway, incredible girl, man!

BTW, the ending of the vignette was very funny!!! Not too many guys wanna taste their own "baby batter"....

Thanks, PW!
Your fan, The Canadian.

larrix
Guru

Post by larrix »

Encore une comme je les aime le +: naturelle, sympa, souriante, timide mais chaude et pas compliquée. La scène est très sympa aussi. Au fait, c'est qui l'acteur russe? Son copain (le veinard)? :x :?: Autre chose: est-ce que tu sais si elle continue ses études de dentiste? Si elle ouvre un cabinet, donne-moi l'adresse, je fonce à Moscou :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Youdaman, I did not teached her anything about BJ she was already a deep-throat and doing it perfectly !
Larrix, le mec était éffectivement son BF mais c'est terminé à ce qu'on m'a dit ! J'ignore si elle a repris ses études de dentiste en septembre.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

solidbod
Guru

Post by solidbod »

Excellent Pierre !

Thank you !

S

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I got news today that she still not do any anal, but got a very well paid proposal yesterday after someone ( I know but can't said yet ) has seen the video here. She did not said yes yet but i'll be not surprise, now I know the amount, that she accept this !

PW

totoro
Guru

edit

Post by totoro »

edit
hein?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

L'inverse de quoi ???

PW

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

edit
hein?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ce qui s'applique à quoi au final ? A mes videos, mon biz, ou au Français en général ;)
Pour l'instant tu tournes autour du pot, lâche toi et dis moi directement ce que tu as envie de dire...

PW