MICKAELLA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MICKAELLA

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: MICKAELLA

Post by youdaman »

So you spent two weeks in bed with Mickaella and Veronica Bella, huh? Wow!!! After you mentioned her in the other post, I watched her casting a few times....and I think Mickaella is awesome! She has an amazing face and one terrific little ass!!! And if I'm not mistaken, we get a little before and after the "anal system" at the end of the casting... Even if we can't see the actual sex, being able to see a girl's reaction and thoughts after is something really special....Do you do a lot of post initiation interviews, PW?? That kinda of stuff facinates me!!!

Anyway...Of all the black girls you've come across, where does Mickaella rank?

Merci, Pierre.
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Michaella will stay in my heart forever, she's been one of my slave mistress and for sure one of my favorit black girl ever. I have many amazing stories with her, the best one is connected with Evelyne and that famous day of August 94 but I also keep some good souvenir of one night in Seychelles under the moon when we fucked on the beach and also one evening in Spain when I come back to my bedroom and both girls her and Orsolya ( Veronica Bella ) was waiting me on each side of the toilett on the knees and said together with the month open : do you need to pee master ???
Those things can't be forget...and there are much more !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:her and Orsolya ( Veronica Bella ) was waiting me on each side of the toilett on the knees and said together with the month open : do you need to pee master ???
8-) 8-) That was pretty darn creative of those girls!!

I'll never bug you about pictures and initiation questions, PW..... I'll see everything you can show in good time! I sure do love the stories and comments you give about the girls, though....

Merci, Pierre
Have a safe trip home!
The Canadian.

TheWarrior
Guru

Post by TheWarrior »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Michaella will stay in my heart forever, she's been one of my slave mistress and for sure one of my favorit black girl ever. I have many amazing stories with her, the best one is connected with Evelyne and that famous day of August 94 but I also keep some good souvenir of one night in Seychelles under the moon when we fucked on the beach and also one evening in Spain when I come back to my bedroom and both girls her and Orsolya ( Veronica Bella ) was waiting me on each side of the toilett on the knees and said together with the month open : do you need to pee master ???
Those things can't be forget...and there are much more !

PW

I don't think she will be on PAL unfortunately since her casting goes way back.

Anyway please tell us some more "interesting" stories about her! :?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

A lot to said but some part are for my book, I loved her she was just a pure juice of happiness !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

smogi
Padawan

Post by smogi »

tu pence metre autre chose sur mickaella ou ralonger le casting ? elle a fait des photos je crois

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui j'ai des BTS en stock !!! Ca viendra plus tard !

PW

smogi
Padawan

Post by smogi »

tu sais se quelle est devenue ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Au dernière nouvelles elle vivait je crois à Cherbourg ou Le Havre, je ne sais plus exactement. J'aimerai bien la revoir, je l'aimais beaucoup, c'était une fille incroyable !
J'ai des souvenirs inoubliables avec elle, Seychelles, Cannes, Espagne mais aussi tout simplement chez mes vieux en Auvergne où on avait shooté en 1993. J'ai retrouvé une photo dans le garage de mon père ...
W-+-Mickaela-(-Clermont-Fd-1993).jpg
En attendant que je diffuse le BTS !!!

PW