MONICA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MONICA

Post by admin »

hmonkey
Padawan

Re: MONICA

Post by hmonkey »

Wow, I remember this girl from the Killery Pussy series. Probably one of the few girls I like _better_ with the fake boobs and plastic look. I wonder if she's still doing anything... last I saw was some bland fetish stuff.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she was a bit ...strange as I said, she came a fourth time but don't care of her anymore that day !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

larrix
Guru

Post by larrix »

On dirait qu'elle est aimantée à toi, elle revient tout le temps et puis elle recule. Dommage qu'elle n'ait pas essayé le système... En tout cas, on ne peut pas dire que tu manques de patience. Elle a un agent, mais pourquoi donc? Elle a fait de la mode, du soft?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Non c'est juste une pure dingue de chez dingue, une espèce qui malheureusement n'est pas en voie de disparition... :P :P :P

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!