Lupe Fuentes / Little Lupe / Zuleidy

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
pervmann2000
Guru

Lupe Fuentes / Little Lupe / Zuleidy

Post by pervmann2000 »

Lupe Fuentes...I know she did some stuff for private...any chance she's gonna work for you now...cause she looks like a babe these day's...

Zuleidy-lolita-colombiana.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Lupe-Fuentes

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahhhha don't tell me !!! When she came in Paris two years ago with her boy friend, she didn't know any one in Private but she's gone to amator company here and then to Spain without I had chance to meet her. I was very nervous because Zuleydi or little Lupe and now Lupe Fuentes was a dream for me. I liked her so much but she did a big mistake to not come to me because first I think she don't get 20% of the promotion she deserved and second mistake she did her breast and now honestly I don't care of her because she was a wonderful baby doll and now she's a little spanish cow !!!
If I must choice between two same style as are Lupe Fuentes today and Bulma Rey, I take Bulma without any hesitation !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

une sud américaine prometteuse c'est bien celle là...
http://www.gigistar.tv/
hein?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

On est bien d'accord, elle est splendide !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

beber23
Padawan

Post by beber23 »

Ouais bof j'en est plein ma cité des ca kom; tu peu faire mieu kca

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK ne te gène pas pour me les envoyer, par boite de douze STP merci !

PW

pervmann2000
Guru

Post by pervmann2000 »

Well my hero and satan in the flesh himself....MAX HARDCORE....has schedualed a scene with her about 2 years ago when she was still au naturel....so she rang the doorbel at the chateau du max in hollywood together with her boyfriend....whoom demanted to get in the scene as well,max said noway....but the dude didn't want to hear the word no I guess...so afther a while max told them both to fuck off...kind of a shame though cause I would have love to see the girl getting nailed by 2 guy's at that time....

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

How did she come there, she had a US visa ??? Not easy for a Colombian !!!
And I don't imagine Max telling her to fuck off, why ? To go to Chateau de Max is not easy for a non american and how did they get to go there if it wasn't for a job ???
Just questions but I know Max very well, it's a huge friend of mine and this story if it is the true is not understandable !

PW

pervmann2000
Guru

Post by pervmann2000 »

At that time he said he didn't wont to do a scene with an other man in it cause he didn't like the feeling of the other dick in the girl....while his one was in her ass....he even offered her some more money but the boyfriend demanded to be in the scene and Max absolutly didn't want that....

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Strange, I fuck some girl together with Max in 1992 and 1993 and it wasn't a problem for him, even three year ago in Barcelona he proposed me this again with a nice american girl, and about Lupe, maybe I'm wrong but it seems she fuck without her boyfriend in many scene...

PW