SILVIA SAINT

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Marcelo
Padawan

Re: SILVIA SAINT

Post by Marcelo »

Silvia of course... I still have hope that someday she realease a documental film with behind the scenes material (even without sex action) from her hardcore times and of course with she as looks right now shareing some funny memories.

I love that she never get to far to nasty, just enough to be extrmly erotic, write to her once by email and I received respond once. (I want to think that it was her). :D

Regards Pierre and fans

jocesbagigy
Padawan

Post by jocesbagigy »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: Anyway there are nice things to tell about actual Silvia's live, I will maybe tell you later, will see ...

PW
This is very interesting! Please, tell us...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I must ask her first !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

jocesbagigy
Padawan

Post by jocesbagigy »

I see... Well, no chance with Silvia. She's just too reserved :lol:

jocesbagigy
Padawan

Post by jocesbagigy »

Maybe ;)
Attachments
bebe.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I can't tell you, she asked me not ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

jocesbagigy
Padawan

Post by jocesbagigy »

If I were Silvia Saint, I'd certainly tell you the same. She's officially a MILF now, but it's just my guess.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry but this comment is not so clever !!!

PW

jocesbagigy
Padawan

Post by jocesbagigy »

She's a private person, I understand that she prefers not to share any personal information. That's all. I don't know if she had a baby, it's just my guess. Saying that maybe she's officially a MILF (a mother) is not so clever indeed, because I know nothing and MILF sounds a little bit insulting (she's still young and beautiful, of course). I didn't meant to bother you. Thanks for your replies.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes that was about the term "MILF" I was a bit unhappy because it looks like disrespectful toward her ...

PW