DIVINITY LOVE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Hudy
Guru

Re: DIVINITY LOVE

Post by Hudy »

Anetta keys and Divinity love are still in your heart as you told earlier.can we see their interviews after long time as of eve Angel.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well, Anetta maybe as we are speaking regularly together and without Covid it was in our mind to meet this month in Prague for that.
Divinity is a mom of two still looking same as before physicaly, but in order protect her family is not so interested to show up again front of camera, which is understandable. She has a normal happy life and works every day in a big factory of her town.

She has always been the most correct of my " contracted trio" in 2006, after Caylian disappeared and Nessa played often double face to me ( I forgive her anyway and we are still in touch sometime ).

But definitely Divinity is a crystal clear person, with a huge heart !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Hudy
Guru

Post by Hudy »

When when these contracted trio of 2006 left Caylian still appears in your cover pic of website while Nessa still appears in cover pic of eurobabeindex

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't understand your question !!! sorry ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Hudy
Guru

Post by Hudy »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:16 pm
I don't understand your question !!! sorry ...

PW
I mean this trio worked for you from 2006 till when ?
What was the time duration of contract ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It was supposed be 3 years but my company stopped after 2 ...

PW

Hudy
Guru

Post by Hudy »

2 to 3 years is your normal contract with most girls.Which girl worked for you for longest time.

It seems Divinity received too much money from you to have her own factory.She has a golden heart and must be always thanksful to you for your kindness.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Caylian, Divinty and Nessa are the ONLY model I have been in contract with in my life.
I have had many "verbal" accord with girl in last 30 years but real signed contract only those three Czech girls ...

Divinty has been the smartest of the 3 saving all she got but Caylian spent the 5000 euros/month very fast.
Nessa gave lot of money to her brother Alesh who build Czechcasting.com site with it , she also spent a lot in surgery, and she tried build her life in Miami but it wasn't so much succesful has expected.
Today she is living "normally" but not so comfortable as Divinity who is a very serious person.

PW

Hudy
Guru

Post by Hudy »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:31 pm
Caylian, Divinty and Nessa are the ONLY model I have been in contract with in my life.
I have had many "verbal" accord with girl in last 30 years but real signed contract only those three Czech girls ...

Divinty has been the smartest of the 3 saving all she got but Caylian spent the 5000 euros/month very fast.
Nessa gave lot of money to her brother Alesh who build Czechcasting.com site with it , she also spent a lot in surgery, and she tried build her life in Miami but it wasn't so much succesful has expected.
Today she is living "normally" but not so comfortable as Divinity who is a very serious person.

PW
Thanks for your reply.is this trio only had interview with you as available on your website or all have sex with you during that time.if they had full casting as of others then why you never released their full casting video of divinity, Caylian and nessa.all have dp ,threesome videos but not sex with you video available.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It has been explained many time ...
I sold the Caylian Curtis initiation to someone few years ago for a huge amount of money but I regret this ...
I have full right for those 3 girls to put it online or sale it privately etc ... but I will never do this with Divinity and about Nessa, I don't think so too ... I have my reason for that so don't ask again please !!!

PW