AMYNA BLACK

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
marcox
Padawan

Re: AMYNA BLACK

Post by marcox »

WOWW!!!

elvis33
Padawan

Post by elvis33 »

Hey all Amyna fans and who likes this great gem? For some reason she has earned extremely little attention, unfortunately ...

Be bolder, because this is Pierre's real brilliant find. Such skin and exciting body have not been encountered for a long time. Her naturalness is something unprecedented in this world. Can't wait for Amyna's following techniques and pleasures ...

Does anyone know more about her? Social media or just a biography?

Amyna, if you read for yourself, know that you are awesome!

@ Pierre! Thank you for a great Christmas gift in the form of such an exciting natural gift for Amyna. What I saw was fantastic. Can't wait for his new activities for you and his first dp. At least tell me, is he shouting out loud in doing so? Thanks to your big fan!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She doesn't have any social media and she worked only for me till now.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Si un jour elle pouvait faire comme d'autres et revenir te voir en tombant le masque !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

J'ai une WSG où elle ne l'a pas mais je pense que je serai obligé de flouter certaine parties !!!

On a parlé ensemble cette aprés midi. Elle va revenir me voir milieu janvier.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

elvis33
Padawan

Post by elvis33 »

Hey Pierre-living legend! Thank you for the answer! This beautiful and exciting lady has robbed me of my sleep and I can't work either. I am always looking forward to his new exciting activities. If at least some preview could be given to alleviate my great torment .... thank you Great Pierre!

elvis33
Padawan

Post by elvis33 »

It's unbelievable that two huge cocks can fit in the body of such a very skinny woman at once ... maybe we'll see this scene soon. :o :shock:

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

J'espère qu'lle reviendra sans masque et fera comme Enola !

elvis33
Padawan

Post by elvis33 »

Using a mask adds even more mystery and excitement. I hope that sometime after WUNF or WCX we will see this great doll without a mask. But he's also great with a mask ...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She doesn't want appear with full frontal visual ...

PW