LYLYTA YUNG

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LYLYTA YOUNGEST

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I am not the person who can set up in advance that only girls without tatoos, piercing or silicon are able to visit my couch !!!

If I accept only this type of girl 100 % natural in all points like Lylyta, we will have only 2 or 3 casting by year and i'm not sure it will be the best thing for everyone. I think it's time to accept we are in 2020 and youth is just "different" than the youth of the 80" ... Already the parents born in the 30" to 50" was shocked a lot by the sexual freedom and behavior of their child or grand child in 1970 and later, we are today in a similar situation even if I consider that at least in the 70" to 90" the change was mostly spiritual when nowadays it includes a modification of the physical aspect too which is very sad in my opinion.
I miss the playboy cover of the 60" -70" when women had perfect natural bodies !!!
From what I heard with Lylyta, she is smart enough to not have any intention to do modification on herself and I hope she will keep that as it is ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Octavia300
Padawan

Post by Octavia300 »

great master but why do online become the first silicone ladies and not natural ones only in the planal update of their interview?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry I don't understand your question ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Octavia300
Padawan

Post by Octavia300 »

why there are no videos on the site with full castings of natural girls with whom there are interviews. a lot of videos are already full of castings with tattoos

Kmconstantine
Guru

Re: LYLYTA

Post by Kmconstantine »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:54 pm
Yes incredible girl. I'm gonna put her interview online now and you'll be in shock as I have been too ...

6CA824AC-AE5F-45E9-A387-464E69B7AC10.jpeg

PW
I have to be honest, I really did not enjoy this girl as I didn't find her attractive. But maybe its just me and it's different strokes for different folks. Atleast she is natural and the last natural girl that gave me a real hard on was Leyla Bentho
with her natural beauty and big perfect ass when she messaged you on the forum to tell you she wanted you to be the one to take her ass for the first time. Next thing we know she was doing the scene and the next morning she had 2 more cocks in both her holes before she or anyone else knew what was going to happen. Never did DP before or knew what it felt like but the dicks went in and she just let it happen.Leyla Bentho would of been a superstar. She didn't even say she was retiring which is a bit safmd but life goes on.
The new girl here though is a little disturbing and seems to be troubled by her childhood. I mean her friends mom gave her a dildo at 12 years old wtf? Who does that? And her relationship with her parents is not good. She is not my cup of tea but I hope she is happy and has alot of success.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The first advantage to have few thousand of girls on site is to satisfied various type of audiences !!!
I am just the witness of who they are and what they explain about themselves ... it's normal some girls are more apreciate than others, but I can tell you Lylyta is a very cool and good girl !!!

PW

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

un gode à 12 ans c'est presque logique comme cadeau au 21eme siecle , de toute façon depuis longtemps les filles aime bien s'asperger la moule avec le pommeau de douche ou se frotter energiquement leur petite chatoune avec le traversin de leur lit , alors que les garçons préfère regarder un match du péèsseugé avec une main dans le slip , et c'est comme ça que heureusement certaines prenne la sage decision de venir se faire enculer au Balaton :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

On vit une époque formidable !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

pas trop , avec ce covid c'est un peu galère de faire bon cunni avec le masque :cry: :lol: :?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »