LYA MISSY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LYA MISSY

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know ou are right but LYA gave her words about something and I wanna see if she is correct or not !!!
Anastasia Brokelyn who is a good friend told me she was there and saw everything was as Lya told me but yes there is a video where Lya is fucked in the ass and no one can denie this. So yes there was a clear lie ... and I was stupid to trust it.
But even if yes she got fuck anal, I know for sure a part is true ...
Let see when Lya will be back in Budapest if she will come to explain the story on camera and also keep her promises !!!
Then we will know if she is a cute little angel been abused or just a fucking liar whore ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

Ginebra has ruined the reputation for Spanish girls then?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

What is the connection between Ginebra and Lya ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:43 pm
What is the connection between Ginebra and Lya ???

PW
I was thinking about Campeon's comment.

Wendy7
Guru

Post by Wendy7 »

She reminds me of Ella Malina.

bangster
Guru

Post by bangster »

Is she an innocent angel or simply a narcissitic pathological liar?

The term "pretty little liar" is generally an accurate description of girls/women who are pretty and innocent looking. They are almost always narcissitic and manipulating bitches. This is because they learned early that they can get away with lying, cheating and manipulating because they look and sound so sweet and innocent. The behavior becomes a natural social interaction for them and it usually works best on men, but also on women who are not as pretty as they are. Consistent with its pathological nature, pretty little liars will continue to lie, even when faced with blatant evidence to the contrary and will usually become irrationally indignant when their lies are challenged.

As such, I don't expect she will honor any commitments she may have made to PW.

As far as I am concerned, the nostril piercings and excessive tattoos offset any appeal she may otherwise have had. :evil:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Let's give her the chance to proove the opposite !!!
I am by nature someone who always give people the credit to have a good soul. I'm often disappointed but I don't care, I feel good to be as I am.
So let's see about Lya ...

PW

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

If the casting she has with Pierre makes me horny, I don't care about the rest of the comments from who was the first to fuck her ass.
I am more interested in how professional she is and what she gives us on this website. :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes from this angular point of view it's good but the truth is very different. So let see the future and you'll have a clear idea about all this !!!

PW

Otempora ( Judas )
Padawan

Post by Otempora ( Judas ) »

Is it necessary to insult a girl ?