VIKTORIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
radioactif
Guru

Re: VIKTORIA

Post by radioactif »

johnboy wrote:Can there be a better way to celebrate our heroine as to finally get out again the original rushes...? So we can see ALL of her heroic behaviour in bed?
Il me semble qu'on doit déjà avoir une grande partie de ce que Pierre possède sur elle et je penses pas que ça évoluera beaucoup mon ami donc prends pas la tête ! :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Exactement mais pour certain c'est dur à comprendre ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Flavinho
Newb

Post by Flavinho »

She is the most beautiful of all castings, it is a shame her acting career spanned 3 year, and I WILL NEVER SEE AGAIN MORE VIDEOS :shock:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You will have more ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

canete
Guru

Post by canete »

Hello Pierre and everybody.
As far as I know, the only missing scene with Viktoria is the one of the horse in the beach with no anal, am I right or you have more material with her?. Would be a dream for me if you have more material with her.
Sad that is impossible a longer update of her casting.
Peace and sex for everybody.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think ( but not sure ) I have some more BTS !!! Maybe ...

PW

ristof
Newb

Post by ristof »

Caro Pierre,
bellissimo casting !! Sei stato molto bravo a convince una ragazza così bella e timida come Viktoria.
15 years are passed from 1998 but this film remain a MASTERPIECE.
I've a question: the name "Viktoria" is a pure alias or is close to her "real" name ?
Bye bye from Italy.....
Sorry for my english.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She tell her name at begining of the Video ...

PW

paololove
Padawan

Post by paololove »

peter wrote:I wonder if Gaby the translator was listening on the door for the great concerto! ;)
me if i know what is going happen in that hotelroom, I could not resist temptation to put my ear on the door!!! :oops: :twisted:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This is what already what does a lot of people when i am in hotel somewhere !!!
Long ago I was fucking Eva Black one night in Taverna hotel Budapest and people even from reception took the lift to listen what was going on !!!
She was screaming so many mad things that they all get traumatised for long time ...

PW