ARIELA DONOVAN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Jacques Brel
Padawan

Re: ARIELA DONOVAN

Post by Jacques Brel »

I’m refreshing this site every 5 minutes waiting for the update on this one!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well, not the update of her casting but the WUNF 306 with her is on the way ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

artist212
Guru

Post by artist212 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Well, not the update of her casting but the WUNF 306 with her is on the way ...

PW
Yay!!!!! Can't wait. :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's always interresting to see the difference between the few idiots telling I'm a bad guy and the reactions of girls about me !!!
Capture d’écran 2020-05-23 à 19.20.59.png
Of course I paid them all for that, it's what they will answer !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

capmann1880
Padawan

Post by capmann1880 »

Looks like she had a C-section? Very young to have a child. And also so young to have all those tattoos. Glad she is a good fuck.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Her personal story will make you cry I think. It's a pity for such a sweet heart but life is not always nice with everyone the same.
I hope Ariela will be able carry on her future without to much damage in her soul.
She is a good girl but rarely cross good people ...

PW

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Ce serait bien qu'elle fasse carrière , puisse bosser sérieusement avec des prods sympa et s'assurer un avenir pour elle et son enfant ! Cette fille merite de s'eclater et d'exploser les charts !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sauf que des idiots l'ont directement envoyé à l'abbatoir que nous connaissons tous.
Cela c'est très mal passé ... elle est partie sans finir et ils ne l'ont pas payé un centime.
Elle est supposé y retourner et se prendre une DP si elle veut son fric. Elle n'a pas craqué jusqu'à présent et ne veut pas y remettre les pieds.
Ensuite elle a travaillé pour Faketaxi et là tout c'est bien passé. Donc elle ne sait pas trop ce qu'elle va faire ...

PW

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

la vie de malchance de cette fille me rend triste , je l'aime bien ...