ZAAWAADI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ZAAWAADI

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

J'ai la XXXX de sa première DP en stock ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

KevinM
Padawan

Post by KevinM »

Epic scene. What a champ - in the casting she took it up the ass non-stop for what must have seemed to her hours while smiling - fabulous

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Her XXXX with the day she got her first DP is coming today !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Her XXXX with the day she got her first DP is coming today !!!

PW
YES YES YES!!! :D I have really enjoyed each of the videos with Zaawaadi! 8-) Since seeing her picture and knowing she was coming to Budapest I had high hopes that she would she you and receive the Full Woodman treatment! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I have not been disappointed! 8-) But I have been excited to see her first awakening at your hands and mouth, Pierre! :twisted: :twisted: Especially her response to the addition of your crew!

In thinking of the anatomy I realize why a DP brings such pleasure to a lot of women...the entirety of their clitoris (not just the bud) is stimulated by the 2!!! WOW!!! I am so happy you have introduced many of your models to the delights of DP and they have allowed us to witness this experience! :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It has been a very rough anal / DP session for Zaawadi ...
Her butthole as been totally devasted that day !!! No mercy for the black beauty ...
ZAAWAADI---XXXX---MY-FIRST-DP.-jpg.jpg
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting ... 25287.html

will be online in few hours ...

PW

tango75jlb
Guru

Post by tango75jlb »

Whaaaaouh quelle image magnifique, merci Mister Pierre

La sublime Zaawaadi et tous...ses cheveux ;)

On voit souvent des thématiques de femmes blanches avec des hommes noirs, l'inverse est néanmoins plus rare, donc c'est un privilège de pouvoir voir sur ce site Zaawaadi prise en sandwich pour la première fois de sa vie

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

J'ai déjà publié la Wunf ou elle a eu sa seconde double penetration mais c'était beaucoup moins intensif que pour la XXXX ...
ZAAWAADI---XXXX---MY-FIRST-DP-(-BJ-).jpg
PW

tango75jlb
Guru

Post by tango75jlb »

On ne parle jamais beaucoup de la musique d'introduction que tu mets dans la première minute de beaucoup de scènes XXXX (dont celle là), je dois dire que cette musique est juste excellente

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Merci !!!
Mais Zaawaadi l'est encore plus ... :oops: :oops: :oops:

PW

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

si à 50 ans ont à pas gouté à ça ont a raté sa vie ! :|
Attachments
Edr1gqiXkAAqtQl.jpg