LARA MALVO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

LARA MALVO

Post by admin »

occidental
Guru

Re: LARA MALVO

Post by occidental »

j'adore quand la fille frappe à la porte Pierre arrive en sautant comme un cabri et elle entre dans la chambre avec une robe plus courte que le manteau limite la chatte à l'air et un visage superbe !

Rogue Trader
Guru

Post by Rogue Trader »

This looks a serious update.

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

She deserves the hardest rudest treatment which is possible - and I'm sure after the first minutes that she got it :D

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

elle vient d'arriver sur PTG , le tatouage juste au dessus de la chatte sa craint !

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

I'm guessing she took it really hard. :lol:

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

omfg. this is so promising :)
I hope she had the full tour..

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well, I am sad that the story ended not so well ... I don't recommend her to any producer, it's my newest "Lana Rhoades" !!!
She came to me with the clear intention to put me in troubles ...
I'm pretty sure somebody send her to me only for that and seeing today she was in a specific place the week before my casting, the way she lied at the interview, and how curiously her DAP scene there come out exactly at same time I put online her casting, her thread for this forum site, started also exactly today, it's obvious everything was planned in advance.
But as I have all on camera as always, I will proove once again who is white and who is black !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Kain
Newb

Post by Kain »

Terrible to hear that! What a lying bitch. I was looking forward to her scene..Will you still be posting the rest of her scene? Really hoping you will, thanks!

phallokrat
Guru

Post by phallokrat »

She probably came with best greetings from Prague but also seemed to be overexcited like under the influence of mood altering substances. Nevertheless super hot and nasty