AZURE ANGEL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
NAPOLITANA
Guru

Re: AZURE ANGEL

Post by NAPOLITANA »

superb casting-one of the best-
also really amazing that your guys came after 1 hour :lol:
Bravo Maestro

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

Very sexy "girl next door", nice body. I'm always amused by how girls dress when they come for a casting. Most of them know what they are coming for (a few don't). Some dress very sexy, no underwear, hot dress, others dress like they were going grocery shopping or maybe a lunch date. The variety of their actions is what makes your casting so unique. :)

tango75jlb
Guru

Post by tango75jlb »

Azure était quand même très nerveuse pendant l'interview, tout en répondant très gentiment aux questions.
Vous savez vous adapter à la sensibilité des filles, cela a certainement permis à Azure de donner son meilleur à ce très beau casting. En espérant d'autres scènes avec elle...

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

She is even more beautiful today...

G-string lover
Guru

Post by G-string lover »

Great casting to end November! and now only 1 more remains from the vote - Angelika Fyres will be a great bang to end the year.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes ... next month.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!