ZEE TWINS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ZEE TWINS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I really don't care ... I was first, I did what I wanted to do, they have been very kind to me and that's all I want think about !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

Didn't one of the sisters retire recently? Sandra Zee?
So are both sisters still in the business? And if they not doing anal and DP anymore, there was a company that recently posted on twitter a 6 on 2 orgy scene with both sisters with anal and DP also.So not sure if this is a latest scene or what

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Better you don't try to understand because it's a bordelo, a monday one sister annouce she retire, the friday you see her comming back, same as the "no dp/no anal" thing, it change every minutes with them !

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Par contre, tout drama mis de coté, si on devrait additionner le total de tout ce qu'elles ont touché cette année, toutes scènes cumulés, je me demande si c'est pas elles qui explose le record de gains, pour cette année, d'habitude c'est des américaines qui touchent beaucoup sur une année mais là, les 2, c'est des vrais machines à bosser, et y'a encore 1 mois et demi avant 2021

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

oui mais comme elles sont deux donc il va faloir partager donc elles touche deux fois moins les soeurs Zee , Zimerman :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Better you don't try to understand because it's a bordelo, a monday one sister annouce she retire, the friday you see her comming back, same as the "no dp/no anal" thing, it change every minutes with them !
Absolutely !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

As dumbs as others productions are, they already come to a "dead end" in term of finding "new idea of shoot" with them, as they already did everything with them very fast, now they put them with anothers twins for saying "hey, this is something new !" :lol: as things goes on, we'll soon see the Zee twins with Dwarfs people :lol:

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

les Zee à fort boyard avec pass partouz et passe muraille qui les bouillave :lol:

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Sans oublier le père Fouras qui va les ligoter avec sa barbe :lol: lol

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

C'est vraiment devenu 2 sacs à foutres