YELENA SHIEFFER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

YELENA SHIEFFER

Post by admin »

lfb_1980
Padawan

Re: YELENA SHIEFFER

Post by lfb_1980 »

Another beatiful girl :)

When PW were fucking is ass and ask if he can come in her ass? :lol: She say "No! No!" Because she was so away,i think she forgot where PW had his dick :lol:

PW tell me more about Yelena ;)

Tks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Lot of things happened with her because we travelled together in Kenia, in Seychelles, in Brazil, in France and of course we fucked often together. She was a bit strange because feeling guilty to have sex with me because she liked very much Tania and though she was incorrect to her when doing it. But as you said at the second her eyes saw a dick she lost her mind and fly in sky immediatly...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

Les décors sont de Roger Hart?

J'ai jamais vu ta comptabilité Pierre, mais je suppose que le poste "décoration et accessoires" doit pas être le plus ruineux.

Le contraste entre un chambre minable et une fille sublime, c'est volontaire?

"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'était un appartement que je louais à l'époque à Moscou . Et en plus je payais cher pour la merde que c'était !!! Mais pas vraiment le choix...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

yellowshark
Padawan

Post by yellowshark »

:D Absolute favourite Casting-X girl of mine since good old tape times...
The effort of digital storage in this case is that nowadays no more tapes get lost as a matter of too much "human glue" accidentally hiting them and may make them unusable... :oops: So, sorry Yelena Schieffer, for destroying your beautiful record, but now you're mine again. Thanks for a stunning and explosive Casting! :roll:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It was why internet was supposed to be something perfect but the piracy has changed all the nice idea I had about it.
By luck, there are some correct people as you ...

PW

Kopf
Guru

Post by Kopf »

hello pierre, i just downloaded the new uploaded scene from Africa Dream with Yelena and i saw that you wrote her family name a little bit different than here at the casting.

casting: Shieffer
africa dreams: Schieffer

just for Information, maybe you can correct it - i dont know what of these is her real name.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks
I loved this scene and the time we had in Amboseli park. I was all my youth dreaming to see the Kilimandjaro ...
Yelena Schiffer (Kilimandjaro) .png
PW

superfucker1
Guru

Post by superfucker1 »

Pierre, what exactly was done and what was said to this girl that she came back with a better attitude towards you? When asked why did you come back? She answered I was invited and did not reveal anything else. Perhaps you will reveal to us what happened to her, very interesting
In the 60s, I knew one person who aroused my admiration. I think this admiration was the closest thing to some kind of manifestation of love.

Andy Warhole.