KINUSKI KAKKU

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: KINUSKI KAKKU

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Look I know people like this kind of situation but I have a lot of work so I will conclude and ask you NEVER post again a screen capture from their forum where anyway it's the same 3 or 4 person making all the "haters" show !!!
Are you this professeurphilo ?
I swear on my children and wife I HAVE NEVER WROTE A SINGLE WORD ON LP FORUM and I will never do it or ask anyone to do it !!!

And the simple fact I never used here on this forum any of the word Stephane is using when he speaks about me, means all. Probably his level of hate give him the great feeling he is so powerful, fine I wish him the best and continue to put pictures of my family, speak shit about my family as he love to do. It just shows who he is and why this industry goes down more and more and make his pocket more and more full of money every day. But me I have a FAMILY around me, and I have LOVE around me, many FRIENDS, I enjoy non stop the life, when this man is ALONE and his lover is called :
"Benjamin Franklin" !!!
1024px-Obverse_of_the_series_2009_$100_Federal_Reserve_Note.jpg
Karma for sure will show his love to him one day too ...

Let's speak about Kinuski it's better. Soon I will give you an exclusive SMM with her ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Eager to see her SMM, I think the scene will be very successful. Pierre I hope you leave me speechless ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes ! A SMM will come soon ...
Gorgeous Kinuski Kakku.jpg
Kinuski-Kakku-for-SMM.jpg
PW
What are you calling soon?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sherlock you are a cool guy, but you just asked me 3 updates at the same time ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

I start to laugh ... hahaha :D :D :D . It was not my intention to ask any of the three girls, with two of them it was to know clues of how the videos will go since the calendar changes every day and the third is to support those who have requested it.
If I could ask, it would be clear: When will we see the casting for Cari Lee? ... and would you answer me, Pierre?
Don't break my balls! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe yes !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Yes! An SMM is coming soon ...

Lovely Kinuski Kakku.jpg

PW

This you said in September of last year. :o
When are you going to give us an SMM?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

One day ...

PW

mercury123
Guru

Post by mercury123 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:44 pm

Let's speak about Kinuski it's better. Soon I will give you an exclusive SMM with her ...

PW
Can’t wait to see this!! :)

mercury123
Guru

Post by mercury123 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:37 am
Yes ! A SMM will come soon ...

Gorgeous Kinuski Kakku.jpg
PW
Any update on when this will arrive? Looking very much forward to it, Pierre! :)