MAYA BIJOU

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MAYA BIJOU

Post by admin »

Cazanova
Guru

Re: MAYA BIJOU

Post by Cazanova »

very nice

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She was hyper cool and easy going person ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Cazanova
Guru

Post by Cazanova »

will we see what you did with her?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No sorry ... no more to show !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

seattle29
Padawan

Post by seattle29 »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I must said i's a really sad thing to read that !!!

Of course it looks like all is true but unfortunately, myself been in 2017 a victim of Mike South website after the Lana Rhoades story, I consider I need read with a step back all they said.

First of all it seems she is free today, so knowing how kind is the american justice, I don't see her implication as huge as it seems they want make her be.
I can be wrong but the hate they have for the Hussie Model manager could explain maybe some part of their report.

How many people on earth have told someone "I'm gonna kill you" or " you'll see what I am capable of" but finaly never did nothing.
She is not the person who has killed this poor guy, she is maybe the reason why it happened but not her who has press the trigger of the gun.

I don't want give any excuse to Maya Bijou, I am not enough aware about this story, but I just know I had a huge respect for Mike South after I watched his interview about Mindgeek made by Ovidie. I was thinking, " waow this man is a heroe" !!!
But when I wrote his site about the fact I could proove Lana Rhoades was a liar and all was bullshit, I never get even an answer from him or his team.

So for me today, MikeSouth.com is more a "hate cleaner" site for himself than a serious information place.

They are welcome to contact me to proove the opposite anytime they wish ...

Maya Bijou is maybe a bad soul, a junkie, a murderer, ok fine but how many people tell so bad things about me which are not the truth ???
I just want remember she was adorable with me, very polite, sweet and far from any agressivity. In fact much better than many other I had seated front of me in L-A ...

PW

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Who cares about her "justice problem" ? As long as she do her job well and don't put production in shit, it's not a big deal what she do aside.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Depend, if someone his a trouble maker, a dangerous soul etc ... better to know about it. But no one told me anythig bad about Maya.
For instance people told me Serenity Haze was a psycho and it was true !!!

PW

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

All of them, are more or less "psychotic" if you push the trigger that will make them go crazy. One girl win an AVN and another one will want to kill the winner or hire an hitman, or a girl will try to make your life a hell if you just say she just "look" like another one, ect, they are women... but Maya as long as you play the right music with her (she's a jewel/bijou), no problem on any set, yeah.