TIFFANY ROUSSO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
nautica
Guru

Re: TIFFANY ROUSSO

Post by nautica »

Set the stage for Miss Tiffany and her never before seen scene please, at least give us an answer

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Please stop this game !!!
I love Tiffany more than you but I have to run a site and all is not just as simple as you think ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

pierre I'm not playing any games, Tiffany fans want to see her in action as you promised in an unpublished scene.

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

This is finger licking good

20231112_134524.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I like this tweet she did two days ago :

Capture-d’écran-2023-11-13-à-18.53.40.jpg

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

Merry christmas and happy new year to you pierre and your family.

pierre the followers are a bit insistent and we are looking for that peace of mind with a new casting and a surprise scene with Miss Tiffany rousso and give her the scene she deserves big cocks and new experiments for her, come on give us that end of the year gift.

Please give us hope

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Every year we meet just before Christmas because she is a great cooker and love make a cake for my wife my kids and me.
She is a wonderful person.
I try keep away the business aspect with Tiffany she is a great friend.

PW

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

En plus Tiffany est très sollicité , bien sur qu'étant membre de ton site c'est sur celui-ci qu'on préfèrerait la voir dans une xxxxx , mais parfois tout n'est pas possible !

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

I understand your opinion pierre, but, you have to take the first step which is to chat with her alone to do a new interview the day of the meeting that they usually do just before Christmas, believe me that talking can lead to great things, in my opinion Miss Tiffany would be more than willing to a new interview and complete casting along with the new guys in your cast fulfilling fantasies never realized by her.

Remember that on the occasion of the casting she always had the initiative, she was willing to try her first dp and so it was, and she ended up more than satisfied as well as the guys who were present.

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

Cheer up pierre