LANA ROY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Zegerman
Guru

Re: LANA ROY

Post by Zegerman »

And another "untypical" girl! Very nice..that's the type of woman you see in the bus (well..when you could still take the bus) and wonder if.. :-)

Beinhart
Guru

Post by Beinhart »

Zegerman wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:30 pm
And another "untypical" girl! Very nice..that's the type of woman you see in the bus (well..when you could still take the bus) and wonder if.. :-)
Perfect comment for these strange times, Zegerman.

And very nice scene with Lana :)

adamhirst6788
Guru

Post by adamhirst6788 »

Zegerman wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:30 pm
Haha, it was a good scene.

marco1000
Guru

Post by marco1000 »

I think, this girl could take it much harder and still would smile. Would like to know, where is her limit.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I did what she likes ... You are right she can handle even stronger action but it's not what is giving her orgasm and good feeling.
I think nowere else she get spanked so much as I did, but as you maybe see, I did not touched her face but some people did and she did not appreciate.
I like to turn up the tachometer, but I don't go past the switch otherwise the engine could explode and let me stay on the side of the road. This is also what makes the difference with my competition, they don't care about the pleasure of girls, but for me that's what matters the most !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

marco1000
Guru

Post by marco1000 »

Hallo Pierre,
Lana is now in Budapest. Do you have a Plan for another Video with her? MAybe 3:1

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No because she is with an agency I'm not working with ... but if she changes yes sure I'll be glad work with her again !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

jasonferdton
Guru

Post by jasonferdton »

Is Lana Roy still with the different agency that no chance to be able to work with her?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes !!!

PW