ANETT TEA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
trivoltician
Guru

Re: ANETT TEA

Post by trivoltician »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:In 2020 for sure !!!

PW
Master, you’ve said to release it in 2020. We’ve waiting for this long.
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Absolutely !!! Thank you ...

It will be in few months only !!!

PW
You also promised in few weeks, we all r eagerly waiting in this lockdown period. Please release it in few weeks. It will be the best surprise. Will be much appreciated. Do it for the fans in this quarantine period. Please!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Stop to use the quarantine as a reason to ask 10 times more things when there are 30 % less people who paid in this difficult Covid-19 period.
You're not a members and you push me, start to support my work and then maybe I will have a better ear but anyway I have only two arms too ... and I already did so much effort since a month with twice more updates than I usually do !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

mercury123
Guru

Post by mercury123 »

I will continue to support you during the crisis, as I have done in the past years!!

However, in Jan 2019 you had said that her xxx would be released in a few months, and I was hoping this was possible! :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it will ...in few months !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Tu devrais la refaire venir , elle n'a pas beaucoup bossée , que pour des prods de secondes zones perdues passées inaperçues !

mercury123
Guru

Post by mercury123 »

radioactif wrote:Tu devrais la refaire venir , elle n'a pas beaucoup bossée , que pour des prods de secondes zones perdues passées inaperçues !
I agree, she is a top babe and can be found only here. That's why it's so great to be a member! :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !!!

PW

Level100
Padawan

Post by Level100 »

Would definitely love to see more of her, one of my favourite, she's really cute

mercury123
Guru

Post by mercury123 »

First day of summer today! would be amazing to celebrate with her xxxx!! :) :) :)

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:In 2020 for sure !!!

PW

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I can try next month or in august yes !!!

PW