ANETT TEA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ANETT TEA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

1. Why were you extra mega sweet with her? I've seen you be very sweet before, but it seemed like you were even more sweet with her. Was it because she's a lesbian?
Many people think I am just an horrible stupid hairy pig only able to slap girls faces without any attention.
But my true fans following my work since long time and also all models agencies working with me since so many years know that I am someone who enjoy in priority to see the girls have orgasms.
So the way I drive the action during the casting depend only of the feeling between the girl and me.
Every time it's a challenge for me, particulary when I am facing difficult situations like with Anett who's a lesbian and before me hated the men.
So I knew she was not this day, someone I should try to be rough with or she will have stand up and leave the room.
At the end she said she get best orgasm of her life and for me listening that was better than the moment my sperm came out from my penis.
Even if it happen sometimes unfortunately it's very rare when my instinc drive me wrong and the way sweet or rough I conduct the action is more or less always what the girls love to get.
From that you can see the huge changes between Anett at day one in casting, day two in Wunf, day three with the first XXXX and soon the explosion for the second XXXX with hard action.
2. How come you left that piece at the end with the money?
The reason why I did not cut the moment she get paid was because Anett was really exploited when been paid only 200 euros by most people before me and her surprise + happiness while she counted her money was also another enjoyment to see for me. I don't really like show this part of the business I do but also I like proove I can have sex with a girl 3 times younger than me without I spoked about money before ...
This is my third orgasm, and the fourth one will be later IF she does anal only with me whatever is the money amount my competitors propose to her !!!
And the last orgasm is the sales of her videos which are very good ...

Now you know my personnal way to try get 5 orgasms with every girl specials I met ( 1 physical and 4 psychologicals ) but obviously it happens also I get NO ONE with the pure bitches I cross sometimes ...

Anett Tea is not one of those, she trusted me, did her best to have enjoyment and she got it. I wish I can meet more often, sweet, innocent and correct angel like her !!!

It's just the beginning of the year but at the moment Anett Tea is on top of the sales.
Capture d’écran 2019-01-27 à 18.08.25.png
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

lucite
Newb

Post by lucite »

Thanks for the lengthy response Pierre.

Anett definitely deserves to be #1. I'm happy for her. This shoot was amazing, I think, because it felt so real. I love it when that happens in your shoots (it happens a lot, but not always) and you can feel that both of you are taking A LOT of pleasure.

And it's horrible to have confirmed how much she has been exploited before this shoot. So shameful… Putain de merde quelle honte d'avoir traité un ange pareil si mal !

Cheers

tango75jlb
Guru

Post by tango75jlb »

Pierre :)

Merci de traiter les filles comme tu le fais, le sourire (plein de pureté) d'anett tea à la fin provoque le mien également...cela me donne encore plus envie de soutenir ton travail!
Bravo d'être autant dans l'humain, cela donne aux scènes une âme supplémentaire, une émotion, une intimité en +...
Merci :!:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ma chance c’est d’avoir des fans intelligents et des concurrents qui pour la plupart ne pensent qu’à rentrer un autobus dans le cul des filles qui passent devant leur caméra !!!
Il y a un public pour ça et il m’arrive aussi de faire des scènes fortes mais sans nécessairement avoir besoin de ça pour me faire plaisir et enchanter ceux qui aiment mon travail !!!
Merci les gars ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

De toute façon ton site est assez riche pour que la diversité y trouve son compte , quand je n'ai pas d'affinités avec une scène ou une fille je me console avec d'autres ...
Parfois c'est dommage d'accrocher sur certaines avec qui n'a eu aucune affinité ou tu n'as pas pu tourner une scène avec elle ! Par exemple n'avoir jamais eu de scènes avec EMECHE MONUS est un de mes regrets ! Mais bon ça va j'aime bien Anett j'accroche bien avec elle , juste dommage que contrairement a d'autres de tes découvertes elle bosse peu !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je n'y suis pour rien, elle refuse la plupart des productions sachant qu'ils sont trop violent et vont la payer avec une sarbacane !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

trivoltician
Guru

Post by trivoltician »

Hey Pierre, Can u please share us her next XXXX preview pic in advance..Please!! :?

Wendy7
Guru

Post by Wendy7 »

In the above top list XXXX (SMM) of Nena sytnyy would have been definitely ranked 1st if it was released.
:D

trivoltician
Guru

Post by trivoltician »

Pierre, Can we get her XXXX preview pic in advance?? :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not for the moment, later ...

PW