NENA SYTNYY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
nautica
Guru

Re: NENA SYTNYY

Post by nautica »

Pierre, at least an interview to hear from her, there is a drought of milfs on the site.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Please be realistic sometimes !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Alex Zumer
Padawan

Post by Alex Zumer »

Sometimes you want to believe in the unreal))
Dear Pierre! There are no impossible tasks for you. 99% of women will answer you "YES".
Of course I would love to see Nena sytnyy again. She will never refuse you.
It will be an enchanting return.
P.S. Dreams tend to come true.

jeff479
Guru

Post by jeff479 »

Déja 3 ans, elle a dû changer un peu mais quelle bonne surprise pour une femme de son age dans le sens que ce n'est pas la catégorie de Pierre mais j'ai beaucoup aimé Nena quel corps !!! amazing body ! comme on dit chez vous :lol: :lol: :lol:

Creampie
Guru

Post by Creampie »

If she really liked her experience and was a bored houswife then surely she would come back for more after saying she enjoyed it. Unless her husband wasn't pleased with it all and she decide against the idea to do it anymore.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I did the mistake not make Nena comes back when she wanted it and actually she has a new great life and isn't ready to come back.
She enjoyed a lot her trip in Prague that's something I can proove anytime with all messages I got from her.
We are still in touch and a friend. I have huge respect for her and her kindness toward me.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

BalouFan
Guru

Post by BalouFan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:26 pm
I did the mistake not make Nena comes back when she wanted it and actually she has a new great life and isn't ready to come back.
She enjoyed a lot her trip in Prague that's something I can proove anytime with all messages I got from her.
We are still in touch and a friend. I have huge respect for her and her kindness toward me.

PW
That's very sad. One of the biggest mistake from Pierre
:( :( :(

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I agree !!!

PW

Kani
Padawan

Post by Kani »

:o :o
do you think he will never shoot again? I love all three castings .. :|

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

There is only ONE casting with Nena !!!

PW