DJIANA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: DJIANA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

What a great title Manipulation but why not Moneypulation
Because I was not thinking about you when I did this production !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: She's not a "money girl" as you're a "money man" !!!
Not everybody focus on same things and it will be good if you find another kindergarden than this girl expecting to touch me through, because I really don't care.
"Manipulation" is one of my prefered movie and it will be here soon in the WoodmanFilms section, so it's not the problem to know who is what, I can't change my movie collection because of a girl and I understand you're passion for her Ricardo due to the fact you were never able to touch her, but once again, don't start to push the wrong button, I'm not Sophie Lynx ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Ricardo Soli
Guru

Post by Ricardo Soli »

OMG Pierre :shock: Keep cool, please ! There exist only black and white for you?
Theese days, mostly all of us we can be influenced financially. Okay, excepting few people, as you mentioned.
I was forgotten this lady the same fast as I was sending her to work for you that time. I would'nt talk about her if nobody would talk about.
:roll: :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So then no need to speak more !!! Just be proud having been the man who found her and imediatly brought to me ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

solesolesole
Padawan

Post by solesolesole »

So we will no see the interwiev if i understood well. True?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So we will no see the interwiev if i understood well. True
Take a breath and read again this topic from beginning ...

PW

solesolesole
Padawan

Post by solesolesole »

yes a read all the topic but still is not really clear for me...don't worry will be not a problem is pleanty of girl here:)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I said her interview only, and the scenes she did in movies but nothing else ...

PW

user-47
Guru

Post by user-47 »

When i read how you, Pierre, repeate everything twice or thrice - i think we all live in Dumbaland...

I just wish people read the topic first. It's not a huge file with 254 pages.....

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm so patient, like a stone, a good spider and I don't care the morons who never want to give up about their stupidity !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for your message User 47

PW

superfucker1
Guru

Post by superfucker1 »

Pierre and what is the name of the actress who became the wife of David Perry?
In the 60s, I knew one person who aroused my admiration. I think this admiration was the closest thing to some kind of manifestation of love.

Andy Warhole.