ANGELA ALLISON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Durex88
Guru

Re: ANGELA ALLISON

Post by Durex88 »

Relax Durex88, you're right, but it's so complicate in this moment, you've no any idea ...

The Covid makes situation insane at this moment more than last years curiously. I have lost a lot of time and money this january with many cancelations, girls blocked at border, and also many other things making my life without sleep and crazy work only.

Everyone around me push me to stop this business and just retire, do something cool without stress and 20h day work as I do now !!!

Also the support of members is important but I feel too many people depress because of the world situation and are less ready to subscribe on my site.
If you add the piracy, the fight with the dark force in Prague, and the fact I will be father for the 4th time in 2 months, you must forgive me if I can't give you exactly in time Angela Allison.

So look, I will pospone Alexis Brill to be the "next next " and Angela will be just after Daniele Orth online today.

PW
Thanks Pierre for everything! Thanks for this explanation! Thanks for the understanding of me and my Request! Sorry I was just mad and my harsh words. Sorry to hear that you are in a bad situation...

Yesterday was the 9 month of my membership on the site. I'm proud member, I will do everything what i can do support you more. I will try to push Arietta Young Presale more and buy more Credits at first. Then i will try to convince more of my friends to become member the Site because you are the best. No others can be compered to you. In me you will have a Member of a Lifetime in the Future im promise you that. Give me just my Angela i like her so much..

PS. i have a another question btw. I hope you can answer. When i buy Credits for the Presale of Arietta. Can I use the Credits to buy a Scene at Wunf? How it thats going for a Member?

A one more time THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Congratulations Durex88, your persistence seems to work.
Enjoy Angela

Liabatyd

mercury123
Guru

Post by mercury123 »

Fantastic news, thank you Pierre!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Today !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

mercury123
Guru

Post by mercury123 »

Excellent!!
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:23 pm
Today !!!

PW

NAPOLITANA
Guru

Post by NAPOLITANA »

Fantastic news- yes this ongoing crises is getting more and more ugly.
Thanks so much for your unique efforts Pierre

mr_vik
Guru

Post by mr_vik »

Thank you, great news

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

Thanks you so much.....

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Should be online around 10 pm today !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

El Major
Guru

Post by El Major »

Great news Pierre

She is a beauty