LEXI LAYO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Spiderdog
Guru

Re: LEXI LAYO

Post by Spiderdog »

LL.jpg
L'incroyable Lexi , dommage cette durée de vie éphèmère chez les filles en Europe , certaines insupportables on souhaiterait qu'elles tournent moins car on les a trop vues et à côté on a des bombinettes comme Lexi qui font des carrières courtes !

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

:o :o :o :o

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

LL.JPG
Quel anus !

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Mais, tu apprécies juste les anus ? Les chattes, non ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

L'incroyable Lexi , dommage cette durée de vie éphèmère chez les filles en Europe , certaines insupportables on souhaiterait qu'elles tournent moins car on les a trop vues et à côté on a des bombinettes comme Lexi qui font des carrières courtes !
je suis bien d'accord avec toi mais bon j'ai ouvert son cul au yeux du monde, c'est le plus important !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Sundance
Padawan

Post by Sundance »

Is there a full casting with Lexi?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well there was a period I was thinking to show you something but finally not ...

Only if she comes back ( I pray for it ) then you will have maybe more ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

J'ai toujours été intrigué par ses pieds , elle avait une forme de pied particulière elle pouvait serrer son gros doigt de pied et le tordre , son pied avait presque la forme des chaussures à talons !

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Avoue que tu es amoureux d'elle, ce serait plus simple

Sharpshooter
Guru

Post by Sharpshooter »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:12 pm
Well there was a period I was thinking to show you something but finally not ...

Only if she comes back ( I pray for it ) then you will have maybe more ...

PW
I don't quite understand this logic. If you have material with her then why not share it with her fans who wosh to see it?

Why only if she comes back? In oter words, all the girls who are no longer in business, you just keep them as souvenir and not to be shown?Is that the reason why you have years upon years of unreleased content of girls not updated? Because they retired or gone? So why keep the content for it to become stale and the girl less important when it can be released when the girl is fresh and people still have more interest in seeing her.