SWABERY BABY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SWABERY BABY

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She reminds me a little of Oksana d'Harcourt, same height and almost same appearance...
Really ???
For me not at all ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

One thing is sure, she's an excellent performer and she really likes Joss and his giant bbc anaconda. :P

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she enjoyed !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

swabery 3437_4_gallery4_4__600_rs_696cfb1b.jpg
OKSANA EZ5LfahWsAAW9Hk.jpg
OKSANA ExVchtYWgAEHvVM.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Here yes a bit but in real sorry but no !!!

PW

frozenyogo
Padawan

Post by frozenyogo »

There's this thing called enema cleaning you know you should have used it and be less "balou style" at the casting !!! :mrgreen:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If you listen the interview you can understand we were very short with time. I jumped in my car form Budapest a to Vienna airport were she was in transit and we did it in the Hotel near the airport. Also she was so much in stress about anal that a clima will have been the best way to make her say no for it !!!
It's not so simple sometimes to set up a perfect clean anal sex. I remember in St Petersburg in 2011 I tried clean up the ass of a skinny babe for 2 and a half hours with 44 times send her to WC expulse the water but still it wasn't clean and she went home without I did anything with her ...
It's more difficult when we start with it than when we don't. I spoked about it with Swabery last month and she really don't care at all about this situation and as you see she came back and his kind to me.
Obviously I will have preferred all to be different but it is as it is ...

PW

Evil Ryu
Guru

Post by Evil Ryu »

Swabery is top of the tops, great model, it was really cool that she came back for more scenes

Lol today I dreamed that the next trailer for the swabery scene she would be in the bathtub and several people start walking in the door lol let's see if this comes close to what will happen when the scene comes out :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe you should dream a bit less !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

NAPOLITANA
Guru

Post by NAPOLITANA »

Fantastic babe!!