KATARINA HARTLOVA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Adam Kant
Guru

Re: KATARINA HARTLOVA

Post by Adam Kant »

Blarit wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:03 pm
I wouldn't bet on it. You showed us many time that everything is possible, we call you master for a very good reason.
Pierre is a human being like everyone else.He is not a magician. He has too much values to not go against the will of Katarina.
He respects her choice to not shoot hardcore B/G videos. ( other than her life partner)

We have just our imagination to think about an hardcore scene with Pierre/his team x Katarina

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Exactly !!! Thank you Adam for kind words ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Absolutely, I only want to say that we believe in Pierre and his great work. As for Katarina I think the biggest obstacle to see her back to master and shooting some hot stuff is her jealous partner. She started at some point shooting b/g scenes only with him some years ago and eventually quit.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

But as far I remember it wasn't really her husband fault and she never said he was a jealous man.
As Gaby and me have understood she is a faithful wife who doesn't want other men anymore and it must be accepted and respected I think ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Nevertheless those boobs of hers looks magically hot. I pray to God to give you opportunity to play with them and with something else too. :)

FzTUPOdWIAQJfUS[1].jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

God will never give me this opportunity but was good enough to let me know how she could protect me from the rain if she want !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Katerina.png

Been able meet her for this naked interview was already a big honor and pleasurable time !!!

PW

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Indeed, you behaved very professional while shooting interview with Katerina although we all know how hard was it. Watching those naked perfect body only a few centimeters far from you means imminent certain dick reaction. :D

FyU2EypWYAUTFqw[1].jpg
FyBNsSCWwAMp-d5[1].jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Watching those naked perfect body only a few centimeters far from you means imminent certain dick reaction. :D
ahahahaah don't tell me !!!

PW

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Absolutely breathtaking. Enjoy Pierre. :P

F3mRo8BWIAA1NTm[1].jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I do thanks !!!

PW