ESZTER FRANK

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
youdaman
Guru

Re: Brigitte aka Eszter Frank

Post by youdaman »

Mr.Woodman,

WOW!!! That answer is more than I could've ever asked for!

I'm no relationship expert, but it sounds like you have a solid foundation there. You're obviously very happy!!! ( I watch a lot of Dr.Phil )

And even though I asked about a scene between the two of you, I'm kinda glad there isn't. The fact that you had your first sex together in a normal way is just tremedous!! And even if she asked you to, Pierre, I would never release that casting. If this is the girl you're going to be with for the rest of your life, I think what was said in that room should stay between you and her.

You're a good man PW. And Happy 7th Anniversary to you and Sophie!! I'm sure there'll be many more!!!

Your fan, The Canadian.

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

I'm all for seeing the new photos, but it just seems like it makes people ask for more...and more....

My philosophy... When they come, they come. Then I ....

Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes because the time I pass to find thoses pics is a time lost for uploading a video !!!
Of course we are working on the photo galleries and soon you'll have a lot of photos
but please you all, be patient, it makes the story nicer...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

ilgianni
Padawan

Post by ilgianni »

wait a moment... what is this story about Frank Gun and Anita Blonde? You and Anita blonde? Frank Gun and Brigitte? you and Brigitte? I m confused... can you gossip about this?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

To be short, my fucking anal system makes lot of male performers of the business nervous !!!
The fact Anita Blond enjoy so much the night of the casting, make first her agent mad ( he called me few days later at 5 a.m, made me listen Anita screaming and said : you listen, at the moment my dick is in her ass and it's better than yours she said ! " Who cares but it seems it wasn't true and she makes me a big reklam in Budapest which give a trauma to Frank Gun when he became her boy friend six month after I did her casting.
She was supposed to come for me in February 95 in Seychelles but Frank Gun blocked her and they go together in Phillipina with Peter Backman. I lost her plane ticket !
But in July 95 they broke up and Frank Gun, who's was in true a friend but a very jealous person, apologise and told me the true story in front of all my team during a photo shot. ( BTW I've a funny story with Anita Blond the month after at Budapest airport but another time ! ) Anyway few months later they started again together but broke up definitely in 96 !!!
So the fact is when I did the casting with Ezster Frank the same story arrived again because she was already Frank Gun new GF when she came at the casting but he didn't know that day she will met me. Of course no way I can shot her after my "second crime" :lol: :lol: :lol: , but after this casting I never worked with Frank Gun because obviously he doesn't wanted see me again ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

ilgianni
Padawan

Post by ilgianni »

ahahahhah
the price of the perfection ..... damn i can t fucking believe it ...crazy

by the way Anita Blond with Anita Dark it s one of my dream girl from the 90 s...

how was the casting with her ? is she great in bed like she s beautiful?...
she promoted some months ago her calendar here in Italy ...but with silicon lips... and also made some appearence in one of our tvs channel ....she still beautifull

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oh I can write a book just on her positive and negative side !!!
Fantastic body, super good sex but very difficult mind with a too big interrest for the money. But I don't know why I like her more than many other girl in the business.

I also liked a lot Anita Blond even if not Einstein she is far smarter than Anita Dark who is still working on webcam now in Miami ( I invite you to read what she did to me in her thread when she was supposed come in Egypt with her BF Jolt Walton for "The Pyramid" production )
girls/anita-dark-t240-20.html

PW

ilgianni
Padawan

Post by ilgianni »

ahahaah
then I will hire anita blonde as senior consultant ...... ahahaha...
those 2 chicks really pushed me to my first trip in east europe in 99

but wait a minute Anita Dark and her boyfriend? U mean Djolt Walton? where this guy disappeared ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No Jolt doesn't not disapear. He's the director of 21 sextury !!!
It's a good friend and a very sympathic guy, I never have any problem with him, even he was sad of Anita's attitude but no way he can change her crazy mind !
Ooops she will be nervous on me now but it's true !!!

PW

ilgianni
Padawan

Post by ilgianni »

...director ??? that s a career!!!! i m sure there secretaries don t prepary only coffee!!!!!ahahahh