CHRISSY FOX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Fetisch swede
Guru

Re: CHRISSY FOX

Post by Fetisch swede »

:D :D :D thanks for the show,Chrissy Fox is the best.Lots of energi in that scene.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ah yes for sure when spend some energy with this babe !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Lot of energy? She is a nuclear powerplant!

Her incredible sexual passion makes this casting to an epic one. Look at her smile during and after Double anal (around 56-56:30), this is outstanding.

This babe is a jewel, a diamond, not covered with dozens of tatoos, but with a sexual behaviour which makes men like us breathless.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is a nuclear powerplant!
Ahahhaha I like that one !!!
Yes I think anyone can feel the difference between her scène here and in other place
With us, her happiness is more than obvious ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Fetisch swede
Guru

Post by Fetisch swede »

Yes thats really True Pierre, The only thing i miss in this scen is the kiss parts like chintia doll.The mix betwin hard fucking and the soft long kisses with close up camera (lovely face,lips eyes ,passion, tounge rolling ) would be a real thrill. You do kiss her but we only can c it for some second.
BUT. ...we cant have it all...can we ? Hahahaha, Still.....this girl and you team is FUCKING BEST :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Watch again the video and you'll understand why I stopped kiss her !!!

PW

Fetisch swede
Guru

Post by Fetisch swede »

There were still some pisstaste in her mouth ???????? I toughts she went to the restroom and clean it up as there is a break and u start with a diffrent possison .Thats my guess anyway.

Crackers
Guru

Post by Crackers »

je crois que j'ai compris, tu parles de la galoche surprise du début non ? c'est vrai que ça c'était trop drôle. Sinon cette video est surprenante par son intensité hors norme et cette violence passionnée qu'on sent qu'elle adore vraiment beaucoup.
Ma video préférée cette année..

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Merci, c'est vrai qu'elle a pris cher la petite ce jour là ...

PW

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:She wanted try her first DAP and then we got this point on the picture. It was her personnal wish, not mine !!!

PW

J'avais pas vu cet extrait plein de douceur et de tendresse :lol: :lol: :lol:
Du vrai Pierre Woodman ! ;-)