Ron Jeremy

Comment and ask everything about boys in Woodman Castings
andreyscaw
Padawan

RON JEREMY

Post by andreyscaw »

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if someone is aware if Roberto Malone & Ron Jeremy made a scene together with a/or lady/ies of course and if yes in which movie/s?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: RON JEREMY

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In 1990 I was in Italy on the set of Ugo Matera with Ron Jeremy, John Do, Peter North Rocco, Christophe Clark and also Roberto Malone.
Moana Pozzi was the main role of this production. But it was for cinema at this time and I have no idea if they did a VHS tape and later a DVD from that ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

alessio
Newb

Post by alessio »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:In 1990 I was in Italy on the set of Ugo Matera with Ron Jeremy, John Do, Peter North Rocco, Christophe Clark and also Roberto Malone.
Moana Pozzi was the main role of this production. But it was for cinema at this time and I have no idea if they did a VHS tape and later a DVD from that ...

PW
Hi Pierre, congrats on the site i’m exploring right now still as a guest, but thinking about a membership…
I’m italian and interested in hardcore movies of the ‘80ties/‘90ties (some years ago also used to write articles in web and papers magazines in my country), by reading your post i was trying to discover what could be this1990 movie. Can you please tell me if you remember something about the director or the actress involved with you guys? Thank you for reading, kind regards

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry I don't remember the name.
Also they were sometime shooting 2 or 3 movies at same time, so difficult to know.
The Hugo Matera son is the boss of the company now after hios father passed out.
Try contact him it's best I think ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

alessio
Newb

Post by alessio »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Sorry I don't remember the name.
Also they were sometime shooting 2 or 3 movies at same time, so difficult to know.
The Hugo Matera son is the boss of the company now after hios father passed out.
Try contact him it's best I think ...

PW
Thank you very much for your answer, i'll follow your advice. I can understand the 'shooting confusion' of that period, lots of titles were compilations edited by the cut&paste of 2 or 3 original movies.
Anyway i think - it's just an opinion of course - the ladies could be Eva Orlowsky or Joy Karin's...

Ray
Padawan

Post by Ray »

According to IAFD Ron Jeremy and Roberto Malone did 3 scenes together: http://www.iafd.com/together2.asp?perfi ... together=0

Bruno Naneby
Newb

RON JEREMY

Post by Bruno Naneby »

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if someone is aware if Roberto Malone & Ron Jeremy made a scene together with a/or lady/ies of course and if yes in which movie/s?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I am in shock ...
From what I've always seen from Ron, he was the coolest guy of the world and I can't imagine him doing that, specialy after his stroke problems !!!

https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... os-angeles

PW

Saucisse.Ferrara
Padawan

Post by Saucisse.Ferrara »

tant qu'il n'est pas juger comme coupable je le considère comme innocent. jamais je me permettrait de jetter la première piere sur une personne accusé sans avoir la capacité de déterminer sa culpabilité ou non. combien de personnes ont vue leur vie et réputation gâcher à cause de fausse accusations.

C'était la même choses avec James Deen sur adultdvdtalk ou sur Twitter ou tout le monde le considéré comme coupable sans le lui donner le bénéfice du doute à gerber

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui mais malheureusement il est avec les pinces au poignets au tribunal et en général quand tu en est là c'est que déjà le plancher brule sous tes pieds !!!
Capture d’écran 2020-06-24 à 21.54.08.png
Ca me fout les boules franchement de voir ça ...
Los Angeles made his caution yesterday at 6.6 million$
Capture d’écran 2020-06-24 à 21.59.20.png
I hope he will be able to prove his innocence !!!

PW