Ed Powers

Comment and ask everything about boys in Woodman Castings
shannow27
Padawan

Ed Powers

Post by shannow27 »

It appears your American alter-ego Ed Powers uses the same place Maestro used some time ago. The girl is Anna and scene is from More Dirty Debutantes 282 (2004)

youdaman
Guru

Re: Ed Powers

Post by youdaman »

I can't believe you're comparing Ed Powers to Pierre Woodman!! Shame on you, dude....

The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ed Powers was a good friend for many years but I lost the contact with him few years ago. On some part he was in USA what I'm in Europe. It's me who give him his first europeans girls like Tabatha Cash or Julia Channel in Vegas 1993 and also when he came in Cannes few month later with Randy West. My ex girlfriend Cambodgian was helping him as assistant on his stage...
He was crazy cool and able once to paid 10000 $ for getting the ass of an Asian famous girl in L-A ( this is what makes the difference between us ! ) I always respect his work and I believe he did the same with me...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

kenshiro77
Padawan

Post by kenshiro77 »

who is this girl?

shannow27
Padawan

Post by shannow27 »

go to iafd.com and type the title : More Dirty Debutantes 282.

jihhn
Newb

Post by jihhn »

He is even uglier than Woodman.

I can't belive it :D

Respect for these guys. They are giving hope to all mankind :D

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

jihhn wrote:He is even uglier than Woodman.

I can't belive it :D

Respect for these guys. They are giving hope to all mankind :D
I do not like his castings, because they look so fake. You cannot really believe that it is the first time, that he and the girl are having a conversation... everything looks so staged and the girls' moans do not seem to be real at all.

Indeed Ed is really fugly...

Pierre.. why do you have so few castings in USA and he does not have many in Europe? Do you have some kind of "agreement" where each one has his own market and territory?
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

jcvd
Padawan

Post by jcvd »

Their works r different - i'd say it's quality (woodman) vs. quantity (ed powers). I personally enjoy woodman's videos more - cuz his works are unique and all the ordinary girls turned into sluts instantly and moaned like a sex goddess. :ugeek:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For sure in USA all is managed by agent and no one can have access to the girls without all is already prepared.
I was lucky with Sunrise Adams because she's Sunset Thomas cousine and it's her who fixed that she met with me and for Bobby Barrington, she was coming too Hustler asking for a job and someone brought her to me but out of that since 1998 I can't reach any american who don't have already explained the same text 20 times. This is also what makes me nervous last year with a Romanian agent who brought me 3 girls and three of them had the same number of boys the same date of first time and even same sexuals fantaisies, so I tolod them to go in hells !!!
About Ed Powers, it's true 95% of his work was arranged but as I said once he paid a girl 10000 $ for fuck with him and it was all improvised... so for sure some of his cast are reals !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Erzoon
Newb

Post by Erzoon »

kenshiro77 wrote:who is this girl?
This is russian erotic model. She was photographed for sites such as "Domai".