General discussion about males performers

Comment and ask everything about boys in woodman castings
Tom1971
Padawan
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:41 am

Re: YOUR BEST MALE PERFORMERS

Post by Tom1971 »

I have no number one, but I like some guys a lot, for example

James Brossman - perfectly formed big cock and produces the best cum shots
David Perry - seems to be a nice and funny guy
JYL - a porn hero for more than a decade creator of the famous "Guck maaaal!" :lol:
Franco Roccaforte - big, black and good, also a classic just as JYL

:ugeek:

well, pierre is not the classic performer of course, he's more kind of the "hairy working class hero" among the performers and shows that average sized cocks (no offence, mine is not much bigger :mrgreen: ) can do good work too and at last it's the technique, that make the girls happy.

ladyoscar.h
Guru
Posts: 439
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:14 pm

Re: YOUR BEST MALE PERFORMERS

Post by ladyoscar.h »

And what I say, and his technique that makes the difference is not the size :oops:

BIG FAN

User avatar
rafale
Guru
Posts: 869
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:42 pm
Location: The Sunshine State, USA

Re: YOUR BEST MALE PERFORMERS

Post by rafale »

Exactly, it's the women who put Pierre on the top of the list.... perhaps the men are too jealous ;)
omnia vincit amor

tanrus
Guru
Posts: 218
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:26 am

Re: YOUR BEST MALE PERFORMERS

Post by tanrus »

hello Pierre
my list
Christoph Clark
Richard Langin
Roberto Malone
Francesco Malcom
Frank Gun ( Frank Mallone)
Mark Davis
Yves Baillat

Pierre please tell me - they have personal websites ?
many thanks


Pierre the best of the best DIRECTOR
if you've seen blockbusters - Pyramide or Tatiana
by the way the Pyramide shown on the big screen on tv
about performers Pierre say :
"But seriously I feel like a baby boy compared to Manuel or Nacho or Rocco which are some "mammuth" of the industry and me a little "bee" in front of them !!!"
Pierre is not the first year in this business and he understands all

Pierre please tell me - they have personal websites ?
many thanks

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 76018
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: YOUR BEST MALE PERFORMERS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !
No they don't have website as far I know ! I tried this year to build Christophe Clark but due to the few interrest of the people I had to close it unfortunatly !!!

PW
-----2020 I race with blinders, the steaming stupidity around me remains invisible and I only see the finish line

tanrus
Guru
Posts: 218
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:26 am

Re: YOUR BEST MALE PERFORMERS

Post by tanrus »

Thank you very much
sorry I really wanted to learn more about them

do not get sick and take care of yourself

Marksy

Re: YOUR BEST MALE PERFORMERS

Post by Marksy »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Maybe France will become Muslim country, we all know that, but you, you will never become intelligent !
I don't care religions, I don't like religions, so for me it doesn't change nothing if I see a mosquee or a church ! I care what the humans have in their heart, Alain Deloin and Reda Semlahen are some of my best friends and they are muslims, some others boys of my team are jews, or catholics and nobody fight about it when we are all together because deeply they have all the same thing in mind, THE SEX !!!
We all know that you are a racist nationalist orthodox serbian boy, Bresko, OK it's your problem but me I don't care of this, I'm free man and happy of my life !
And to finish, don't said France is dead, you and me will be dead before her ...

PW
France already IS a Muslim country. The number of practicing Muslims already outnumbers the number of practicing Catholics. They're already over 10% plus they breed much faster. The suburbs already look like Algeria, with fat hijabi women and unemployed men collecting welfare checks.

Whatever, surrendering is the national pastime for you French. ;)

User avatar
rafale
Guru
Posts: 869
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:42 pm
Location: The Sunshine State, USA

Re: YOUR BEST MALE PERFORMERS

Post by rafale »

Marksy wrote:France already IS a Muslim country. The number of practicing Muslims already outnumbers the number of practicing Catholics. They're already over 10% plus they breed much faster. The suburbs already look like Algeria, with fat hijabi women and unemployed men collecting welfare checks.

Whatever, surrendering is the national pastime for you French.


Islam 10%, But Christianity still at 60%... not quite there in terms of a national religion.

France attracts the worst of the Maghrebi because it provides the opportunity for an easy life. The more children you have, the less expensive the life becomes, as the government funds them. In my experience (in Algeria and in France), the suburbs of Paris are nothing like Algeria, because in Algeria there is not this much support for those unemployed. Thus the unemployment rate there is actually right around that of the US (I mean the ACTUAL US unemployment).

Of course the worst in Paris are the Moroccans, not the Algerians. :evil:
omnia vincit amor

User avatar
totoro
Guru
Posts: 2574
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:20 am
Location: obviously, in front of my computer!!

Re: YOUR BEST MALE PERFORMERS

Post by totoro »

Marksy wrote: France already IS a Muslim country. The number of practicing Muslims already outnumbers the number of practicing Catholics. They're already over 10% plus they breed much faster. The suburbs already look like Algeria, with fat hijabi women and unemployed men collecting welfare checks.

Whatever, surrendering is the national pastime for you French. ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
a muslim country because there's more muslim practicing than catholics practicing.
what a way to explain stuffs :mrgreen:
plus you mix the 10% of muslims in france with the number of practicing muslims.
I have arabic people everywhere around me and lots of are drinking wine and don't even know where is the moscq
concerning surrendering if that is because your american
first WW you didnt come before the end of it, best way to victory.germany had no money anymore to fight
maybe that graphic can help you to remember how brave you've been
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:World ... echart.png
2nd WW, it toke you 4 years to destroy japaneses :lol: :lol: :lol:
and again you came in europe after germany started to be defeat on East side versus Russia.
Stalin even decided to break down his devastation of Germany to wait for you and do Yalta.
again we lost a war in Indochina, you said we were ridiculous and you lost a war in a county of it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I don't want to remind you how much ridiculous you were in Corea, nor now the splendi way of leaving in Afghanistan.
really as you say Whatever, surrendering is the national pastime for you French. :lol: :lol:
hein?

User avatar
totoro
Guru
Posts: 2574
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:20 am
Location: obviously, in front of my computer!!

Re: YOUR BEST MALE PERFORMERS

Post by totoro »

rafale wrote: France attracts the worst of the Maghrebi because it provides the opportunity for an easy life.
:?: :?: :?:
rafale wrote: Of course the worst in Paris are the Moroccans, not the Algerians. :evil:
:?: :?: :?:
:geek: :geek: :geek: :o :shock:
hein?

Post Reply