DARRELL DEEPS

Comment and ask everything about boys in woodman castings
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: DARRELL DEEPS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I decided not collabore anymore with Darrell, so if one day he cross Sladyen it will not be with me !!!

All industry knows there are some specifics clear rules for male performers working with me. Darrell knew it and disrespect various point basic to keep good friendship with me. So I decided stop give him works.
It's sad because I really liked him a lot but in life when people are not able to separate the good from the bad and behave on the wrong road it comes always to a breaking point and you loss friends. I was clear about things forbidden on my set and at a certain level of disrespect toward me I took the bull by the horns and decided terminated my collaboration with him.

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

I hope nothing to do with drugs or alcohol. Sad because he is a good performer and cumshot machine.

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

I would guess the issue leans more towards using boner-enhancing stuff or something.

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:52 am
I decided not collabore anymore with Darrell, so if one day he cross Sladyen it will not be with me !!!

All industry knows there are some specifics clear rules for male performers working with me. Darrell knew it and disrespect various point basic to keep good friendship with me. So I decided stop give him works.
It's sad because I really liked him a lot but in life when people are not able to separate the good from the bad and behave on the wrong road it comes always to a breaking point and you loss friends. I was clear about things forbidden on my set and at a certain level of disrespect toward me I took the bull by the horns and decided terminated my collaboration with him.

PW

Pity, he's a good performer with amazing cumshots. But I believe you're right as always and that you'll find an adequate replacement.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

As always yes of course !!!

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Try with another black dutch guy CJaybangz.

https://twitter.com/CJaybangz

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe yes !!!

PW

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

You won't regret it. Try with Mike Chapman too.