YASMIN BLUE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

YASMIN BLUE

Post by admin »

Cazanova
Guru

Re: YASMIN BLUE

Post by Cazanova »

Amazing Pierre... I really like this girl... Please don't make us wait too long for the continuation... Pleeaase...

cambaceres
Guru

Post by cambaceres »

Ça veut dire qu'il y a initiation diffusable ?
C'est la fête !

Zlatko
Guru

Post by Zlatko »

very nice girl :oops:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ça veut dire qu'il y a initiation diffusable ?
J'hallucine !!! Que tu ne comprennes pas l'anglais :
Please don't make us wait too long for the continuation

c'est presque excusable, mais que tu ne regardes pas les videos et poses à chaque fois la même question, ça c'est carrement chiant !!! Sois gentil, prends toi un abonnement et évite de me faire perdre mon temps, s'il te plait, merci !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

VanCleef
Guru

Post by VanCleef »

mouais bof ...

son visage n'est pas très symétrique ... j'ai l'impression qu'elle bigle aussi..

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

So freaking CUTE!

Always crazy to think that you were 32 yrs old when she was born! Madness! :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Absolutely !!! I'm wondering if one day I will watch a girl passport with 2000 as year of birth and tell :
" OK, have a sit down please "
My god if it happens ...

About Yasmin, she's really a sweet cutie and I had the feeling to do sex with a virgin in a certain way. But has you can see on the picture below, the most difficult was to catch my camera !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yasmin-Blue-Dped.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Gekk0
Guru

Post by Gekk0 »

Pierre, you bad boy. She already said NO! why you still insist to give her anal orgasm??

:lol: :D :mrgreen:

MightyMonkey
Guru

Post by MightyMonkey »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Absolutely !!! I'm wondering if one day I will watch a girl passport with 2000 as year of birth and tell :
" OK, have a sit down please "
My god if it happens ...
PW
Someday a girl with passport 2010 will tell you: "Goodmorning Mr. Woodman....did you have a nice sleep? Here are your pills."

Let's just hope it will be your beautiful private nurse in your sea-side mansion, instead of an ugly dragon in a lousy elderly home in the suburbs of Paris...