VICKI CHASE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

VICKI CHASE

Post by admin »

Booz
Guru

Re: VICKI CHASE

Post by Booz »

I thought all American people had beautiful teeth!
Pierre, for your information, most of the Mexican people are descended from native American and not Spanish, and as native American came from Asia, it is a little normal that sometime they look like the same.

I hope you didn't make 10.000 km just to fuck this dog!
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not a dog for me !!! She was very adorable very simple and cool. I like her ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Dr zaius
Guru

Post by Dr zaius »

Booz wrote:
I hope you didn't make 10.000 km just to fuck this dog!
No dissrespect man but I thought that was rude Booz. I think that maybe she´s not everyones favourite, but for my taste I think Vicki is very cute girl.

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

Dr zaius wrote:
No dissrespect man but I thought that was rude Booz. I think that maybe she´s not everyones favourite, but for my taste I think Vicki is very cute girl.
Hi Zaius, I don't know you but I think we could be good partners for hunting girls. We will never fight for the same girl.
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Dr zaius
Guru

Post by Dr zaius »

Booz you´re probably right, we would make a good team. It´s just not my style to call girls "dog", "bitch" etc..
But many many girls like that a lot, you just have to watch Pierre in action to see that it´s absolutely true ;)

Take care man

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course !!! Don't ask me why but it's like that ...

PW

H_a_n_s_o_n
Padawan

Post by H_a_n_s_o_n »

shouldn't be anybody's style to named a girl -dog ...tasts are different..yes they are sluts but should we call them dogs :?: ..nobody is perfect

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think Booz just mistaken ( and me too often ) because slut in french it's Chienne which is the female dog ...

PW