TIFFANY ROUSSO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
nautica
Guru

Re: TIFFANY ROUSSO

Post by nautica »

nautica wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:38 am
nautica wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:14 pm
Pierre I am addressing you kindly, you commented that you would bring her back in 2022, the right month is JANUARY for her return, as Madame Tiffany 🎂 birthday is 29 and there is no better gift for her than an interview, experience new sensations: full treatment, DAP and the perfect setting Lake Balaton, you can not miss BTS and record all night long, let's start the year with 🎆🎇 fireworks and enjoy the best Hungarian milfs of today, pierre organize your schedule should be the main one for the next month.
Pierre :?:
:?:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Can be a good idea !!!

Tiffany as every year did a nice christmas cake for my wife and me. She is really a great friend and an adorable person !!!

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

It's time to give thanks to Tiffany for nice Christmas cake with equally nice full PW treatment. :P

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

It's holiday time, you must make people happy. Especially good lady such as Tiffany.

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

You have to celebrate Madame Tiffany 🎂birthday, Pierre you have the skills to light the 🎆fireworks🎇, show your skills to the followers in a complete nice treatment on the Balaton lake, Bts, double anal penetration, creampie, gangbang, you and her continuing all night long and many more.😀

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

Give us a sign pierre that you will book it for next month and record this long awaited return of Madame Tiffany.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I will to something with Tiffany soon yes !!!

Pw

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:19 am
I will to something with Tiffany soon yes !!!

Pw
Pierre you will do it in January, the month of his birthday :?:

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Shoot Tiffany and Laura Orsolya vs you, Thomas, David, Alain, Joss, and Maximo Garcia. Legandary hungarian busty Milfs deserves a special PW treatment, an epic Balaton gangbang. :)