SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
JohnWick
Guru
Posts: 823
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:40 pm

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by JohnWick »

She's gone. What's everyone crying for even if she played a game? Plenty of hotter girls we've had here since, and trust me there will be many more in the future.

Blarit
Guru
Posts: 1363
Joined: Sat May 08, 2021 12:30 pm

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by Blarit »

Well said. There will be many more hot babes in the future. Pierre knows his job. ;)

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 87025
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

SpermDonor wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:23 pm

Well with all the money she made in that month she could afford it and even buy followers for instagram so it was easy to kickstart her 'model lifestyle'

A girl who is not promiscuous in real life and barely have sex with any men, suddenly decide that porn will become her hobby for only 1 month? Come on man it's stupid. Maybe the rich girl look was just a facade. This girl was definitely a player. She played the game perfect.
It's interresting how you are not ready at all to believe me and any of your post is immediatly applause on another forum ...
You never met this girl, have no any idea about her life, have no any idea about who she is and you are keeping the same line of discussion whatever I say ...
Honestly, she is not in the business anymore, not using any social media connected to porn and if I had the feeling she did anything as a whore game I will be the first to tell it here and without any risk she could make big scandal or whatever on the net because I guess everyone can see I really don't give a shit about all bitches and when I want say something I DO IT !!!

But Sylvia is really the girl of her interview and I really wonder why some people want be so mean to say bullshit about her ...

Does she is on any plateform bringing money : NO
Does she is on any escort website : NO

So give me a single good reason to stop a business bringing her 45 000 euros with 3 short session in Budapest if it's not because she goes back with her ex ???
Or even if she was lying ( but in fact it will not change anything ) and goes with a new one, it will be same ...

Or maybe you think she decided go to work in Mc Donalds ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

No seriously guys, I speak every month with her and she is most of the time in the same house, sometime in another country but always back to her new living place place and trust me, she seat in the lamborghini of her BF to make shopping so we are far far far away from all what some people like you think !!!
And about the followers bought on IG it was her boyfriend present but I think it was more because this guy want erase her porn image and pretend she is a fashion model !!! But in true she could be a fashion model too ...

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

SpermDonor
Guru
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:11 pm

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by SpermDonor »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:01 pm

It's interresting how you are not ready at all to believe me and any of your post is immediatly applause on another forum ...
You never met this girl, have no any idea about her life, have no any idea about who she is and you are keeping the same line of discussion whatever I say ...


PW
Well it's not about me believing anyone or if I think that you are lying. You believe she is honest, but my opinion is my own and I believe it's possible she fooled you. This is what I think. I didn't say you lied. Anyways it's not like you know her life either. You worked with her in porn and don't spend time with her in real life everyday. You met her yes, but doesn't mean you know her well enough. Other girls have fooled you in the past. So be more open to what I think. Honestly I don't need to meet Sylvia to have an opinion of her. My opinion is based on her actions and putting two and two together. I already explained what I think she did and if she is such a clever,smart and rich girl, then why go back to an abusive boyfriend?. Only a stupid girl does that. Or maybe a clever one who creates a story like this and disappears with the same boyfriend who beat the shit out of her 🤷‍♀️ This is how I form my opinion. I'm not the only one who feels this. Other members have expressed the same view also.
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:01 pm


So give me a single good reason to stop a business bringing her 45 000 euros with 3 short session in Budapest if it's not because she goes back with her ex ???

PW
Ok but if there's one thing I don't believe it's the 45 000 euros :lol:
How is it possible? What do you mean by 3 sessions? She did anal twice with you? So how many shootings she did in total with all other companies? So basically you're saying that if this girl worked everyday for 30 days in the month, they are paying her more than 1500-2000 Euros just for a normal pussy scene :D That's ridiculous.

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 87025
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I am gonna stop to speak with you because you said you don't pretend I am a liar but then you say it's impossible she earned 45 000 euros on her 3 sessions in Budapest !!!

She worked 2 weeks in november, 3 weeks in december and 10 days in January. Out of me she worked only with pussy and her agency Brillbabes charged 1000 euros by scene. Some days she was making 2 scenes a day ...
G/G was 600 euros and also some days twice ...
I even she refused some jobs because she was tired and BB agency has to re-schedule some scenes !!!

And it will be my final answer :
WHEN THE GIRLS ARE BITCHES OR CAME TO PORN JUST FOR FAST MONEY THEY DISAPPEAR AND DON'T KEEP CONTACT WITH ANYONE !!!
And yes some girls have fooled me, yes some girls are big liars but more they are like that more they forget fast my number and Sylvia is still adorable with me and still speaks to me and also to Gabriella.
She doesn't need me anymore and could live without any contact ... I don't say it will be like that forever but who knows ... in any case it makes me think she is correct to me and I want close this subject now because you start make me upset to psuh non stop about this girl beeing a bitch while you never meet her in your life !!! You act exactly like the dumb group @ prague circus ...

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

El Major
Guru
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:38 pm

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by El Major »

Some seems to have a strange definition of beeing fooled. Pierre had lots of fun with Sylvia and she is friendly with him although she has moved on in her life and could have shut down any contact . The only ones having problem with Sylvia seems to be some fans that seems to think Sylvia owes them something . Really weird as this in not the first time this has happend in this thread.

Why not just enjoy what Pierre did with her and move on to other girls :?

SpermDonor
Guru
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:11 pm

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by SpermDonor »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:23 pm
I want close this subject now because you start make me upset to psuh non stop about this girl beeing a bitch while you never meet her in your life !!! You act exactly like the dumb group @ prague circus ...

PW
No reason to be upset. I am zen able to have civil conversation. But for some reason you have steam coming out your ears. Where I said this girl was a bitch? I don't think she was true to everyone and it's my opinion. I didn't say you are liar about the money either. Maybe your English is bad and you are misinformed so how it's possible you know how much a girl is getting paid with other companies. I'm sure your rates are different. Do other companies know how much you pay as well? You can agree or disagree but don't speak about circus. You think too much of them because this nonsense is getting boring all the time if you can't have open discussion with people without getting upset. And how many girls you called bitch without meeting them as well? I mean you can't deny you haven't done this either but you accuse me of doing the same?

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 87025
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

El Major wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:37 pm
Some seems to have a strange definition of beeing fooled. Pierre had lots of fun with Sylvia and she is friendly with him although she has moved on in her life and could have shut down any contact . The only ones having problem with Sylvia seems to be some fans that seems to think Sylvia owes them something . Really weird as this in not the first time this has happend in this thread.

Why not just enjoy what Pierre did with her and move on to other girls :?
Thanks El Major
we have often different point of view but on that I agree 100 % !!!
Maybe your English is bad and you are misinformed so how it's possible you know how much a girl is getting paid with other companies. I'm sure your rates are different.
An agency rate is a rate !!! Only if someone give a girl more I am not supposed to know ... but for instance with Sylvia as she was all the time staying in same hotel with Gaby, I know exactly how much she earned and basically it's not really a secret when I bring a girl to an agency they are proud to let me know how they did their best for her. It's a normal thing and of course it makes everyone happy !!!
Do other companies know how much you pay as well?
More complicate ... I don't follow the agency rates and it's in accord with all of them because they know I pay always correctly and only if a girl is really bad as hell I ask them what they want me to pay ...
Also many girls start with me and then I present them to agencies, so the money they get is supposed be confidential but most of them tell it to various people after and they can't lie because I record all paiement on camera !!!
And how many girls you called bitch without meeting them as well? I mean you can't deny you haven't done this either but you accuse me of doing the same?
Very rare I call bitch a girl I never met and even if it could have happened IT'S ALWAYS AFTER THEY DID SOMETHING BAD TO ME but never in my life I have said a bad word about someone been fair to me !!!

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

Blarit
Guru
Posts: 1363
Joined: Sat May 08, 2021 12:30 pm

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by Blarit »

As I said before we all enjoyed watching Sylvia and that's all that matters.

SpermDonor
Guru
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:11 pm

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by SpermDonor »

I enjoyed Sylvia too. I just didn't enjoy her antics after which changed my initial impression of her that's all 🤷‍♀️. It's my right to tell it.

Post Reply