SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
SpermDonor
Guru
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:11 pm

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by SpermDonor »

El Major wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:23 am

Offcourse you are zen. You say stupid things and in own head you are master debater and a genius. But your passive agressive way of talking is annoying so yes you can go fuck yourself.

You still dont understand that not everybody is after the same things? She moved on and you are coming up with other girls actually seeking to further their career in the buinsess.
And you are rude and obnoxious and still don't understand how easy it is to say thanks to people who helped you :lol:

El Major
Guru
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:38 pm

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by El Major »

SpermDonor wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:33 am
El Major wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:23 am

Offcourse you are zen. You say stupid things and in own head you are master debater and a genius. But your passive agressive way of talking is annoying so yes you can go fuck yourself.

You still dont understand that not everybody is after the same things? She moved on and you are coming up with other girls actually seeking to further their career in the buinsess.
And you are rude and obnoxious and still don't understand how easy it is to say thanks to people who helped you :lol:
Being rude to you is really easyit seems. Might have something to do with you. Tell me more about how you changed Syvlias life and how she is in debt to you.

SpermDonor
Guru
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:11 pm

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by SpermDonor »

El Major wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:38 am

Being rude to you is really easyit seems. Might have something to do with you. Tell me more about how you changed Syvlias life and how she is in debt to you.
It's not about me as I said many times :D it's her fans. But it doesn't seem you listen properly so I will try to speak baby English so that you do.

The fans contribute to her success. Would she have reached stardom without them? No she wouldn't have. Without the fans that contributed towards her presale, would her casting have been released? No! it wouldn't have. Pierre paid her for the job she did but the fans also play a small part directly or indirectly through presale and buying her scenes etc. Take away her fanbase and who is Sylvia? Just another pretty girl doing porn and she wouldn't have been in demand. So it does not kill anybody to say thanks. It is not hard. Not about expecting anything in return. This is human courtesy and something she should have done but she didn't. Yes she is gone and nothing can be done now but she should have approached this situation in a much better way. Because now it just feels like she played everyone amd treated her fans like used trash to get where she is and enoying the sandy beaches. How hard is it to send 1 message to say thanks to her fams seriously??? Instead she erased everyone and everything like they were nothing, including Pierre. She doesn't even follow him anymore, or anyone for that matter.

El Major
Guru
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:38 pm

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by El Major »

SpermDonor wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:51 am
El Major wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:38 am

Being rude to you is really easyit seems. Might have something to do with you. Tell me more about how you changed Syvlias life and how she is in debt to you.
It's not about me as I said many times :D it's her fans. But it doesn't seem you listen properly so I will try to speak baby English so that you do.

The fans contribute to her success. Would she have reached stardom without them? No she wouldn't have. Without the fans that contributed towards her presale, would her casting have been released? No! it wouldn't have. Pierre paid her for the job she did but the fans also play a small part directly or indirectly through presale and buying her scenes etc. Take away her fanbase and who is Sylvia? Just another pretty girl doing porn and she wouldn't have been in demand. So it does not kill anybody to say thanks. It is not hard. Not about expecting anything in return. This is human courtesy and something she should have done but she didn't. Yes she is gone and nothing can be done now but she should have approached this situation in a much better way. Because now it just feels like she played everyone amd treated her fans like used trash to get where she is and enoying the sandy beaches. How hard is it to send 1 message to say thanks to her fams seriously??? Instead she erased everyone and everything like they were nothing, including Pierre. She doesn't even follow him anymore, or anyone for that matter.
I hope Pierre recovers from this trauma. He is still in contact with her in real life . You seems to be confused about social meida / porn bubble and real life.

SpermDonor
Guru
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:11 pm

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by SpermDonor »

El Major wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:54 am

I hope Pierre recovers from this trauma. He is still in contact with her in real life . You seems to be confused about social meida / porn bubble and real life.
I think you are confused because your brain still don't understand all what I told you :lol:

El Major
Guru
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:38 pm

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by El Major »

SpermDonor wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:57 am
El Major wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:54 am

I hope Pierre recovers from this trauma. He is still in contact with her in real life . You seems to be confused about social meida / porn bubble and real life.
I think you are confused because your brain still don't understand all what I told you :lol:
I dont agree with you. Not quite the same thing but keep going. She did a job and got payed. She moved on. Maybe if she deleted social media stuff she is not seeking that attention. She does not owe you a damn thing. Oh I forgot. Its not you that are butthurt but all the others you are speaking for.

User avatar
Eintracht
Guru
Posts: 1845
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:38 am

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by Eintracht »

SpermDonor wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:33 am
... say thanks to people who helped you :lol:
Well, wanking while watching her box being pounded is surely a big support effort. :roll:
This demand attitude of expecting her to thank you is similar to coming into a girls mouth and expecting her to be thankful because you donated her your sperm. Bit presumptious, isn't it?

This is a 19 y.o girl who checked out porn. There was no big career strategy, nothing. She is not retiring after a 6 year career run. We should just leave her alone and it should be us expressing appreciation to her for showing us her snatch.
“You cannot blame porn, ... When I was young, I used to masturbate to Gilligan's Island.” - Ron Jeremy

El Major
Guru
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:38 pm

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by El Major »

Eintracht wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:23 am
SpermDonor wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:33 am
... say thanks to people who helped you :lol:
Well, wanking while watching her box being pounded is surely a big support effort. :roll:
This demand attitude of expecting her to thank you is similar to coming into a girls mouth and expecting her to be thankful because you donated her your sperm. Bit presumptious, isn't it?

This is a 19 y.o girl who checked out porn. There was no big career strategy, nothing. She is not retiring after a 6 year career run. We should just leave her alone and it should be us expressing appreciation to her for showing us her snatch.
Exactly. And Pierre knows he struck gold with her. Its not like he did her a huge favour because no other porn comapy would have offerd her a job and she have to thank everybody for the once in a lifetime opportunity.

Pierre got to fuck another beauty. She got payed. She learned a thing or two and had some fun. She got the chance to travel. We enjoyed her scene . Everybody should be happy.

G-string lover
Guru
Posts: 252
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:03 am

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by G-string lover »

Sorry but I agree with Spermdonor. It costs nothing to appreciate your supporters.

JohnWick
Guru
Posts: 679
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:40 pm

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by JohnWick »

Nobody cares. She is gone from the business now. There are other girls here also if your'll didn't notice.

Post Reply