SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
El Major
Guru
Posts: 251
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:38 pm

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by El Major »

SpermDonor wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:04 am
El Major wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:49 am

Your brilliant mother seemed to forget to not call girls a bitch for nothing. She thanked Pierre and does not own random people on the internet a damn thing as Pierre says.

But you are really doing a great job speaking not for yourself and your hurt feeling but the massive brigade of peole being sad Syvlia did not write them personal thank you letters.
The same random people and fans that made her famous. I don't need personal letters but if she had the decency she could have atleast sent a message on her twitter or instagram addressing all her fans. 'Look guys I appreciate all your support but I am moving on now'. Something like this would have sufficed but she just shat on everyone without a single word. If you can't understand appreciation then maybe your mother never taught you well :lol:
You really think the :lol: at the end of your sentences makes you seem smart ? You are calling a porn star rude for not thanking you. You seem really really werid if you think this somehow translates to real life when Pierre says Syvlia was and is still beeing nice to people that actually are around her.

She got money and some experience and moves on with her life. Maybe you should as well

SpermDonor
Padawan
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:11 pm

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by SpermDonor »

El Major wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:12 am

You really think the :lol: at the end of your sentences makes you seem smart ? You are calling a porn star rude for not thanking you. You seem really really werid if you think this somehow translates to real life when Pierre says Syvlia was and is still beeing nice to people that actually are around her.

She got money and some experience and moves on with her life. Maybe you should as well
It does not cost you a single penny to be appreciative and thankful to the people that helped you along the way, directly or indirectly. Or take 1minute from your life to say thank you to the fans that supported her. Other models are successful because they interact with her their fans. Nobody asked for something impossible. A simple message would have been nice. If you can't undestand this principle then you have alot to learn. This is not a porn thing. It's human courtesy.

El Major
Guru
Posts: 251
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:38 pm

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by El Major »

SpermDonor wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:18 am
El Major wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:12 am

You really think the :lol: at the end of your sentences makes you seem smart ? You are calling a porn star rude for not thanking you. You seem really really werid if you think this somehow translates to real life when Pierre says Syvlia was and is still beeing nice to people that actually are around her.

She got money and some experience and moves on with her life. Maybe you should as well
It does not cost you a single penny to be appreciative and thankful to the people that helped you along the way, directly or indirectly. Or take 1minute from your life to say thank you to the fans that supported her. Other models are successful because they interact with her their fans. Nobody asked for something impossible. A simple message would have been nice. If you can't undestand this principle then you have alot to learn. This is not a porn thing. It's human courtesy.
Why does she need to interact with anybody if she does not want. She already quit the buisness . You called her a bitch for this but please go ahead trying teach others about human courtesy. Im done here. This is going nowhere.

Spielberg
Guru
Posts: 197
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:50 pm

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by Spielberg »

SpermDonor wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:18 am

It does not cost you a single penny to be appreciative and thankful to the people that helped you along the way, directly or indirectly. Or take 1minute from your life to say thank you to the fans that supported her. .
I agree with you 100% on this. Mutual respect is important. Never forget the people that helped catapult your career along the way. Fans included.

SpermDonor
Padawan
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:11 pm

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by SpermDonor »

El Major wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:23 am

Why does she need to interact with anybody if she does not want. She already quit the buisness . You called her a bitch for this but please go ahead trying teach others about human courtesy. Im done here. This is going nowhere.
I never called her a bitch,not even once :roll: you're assuming things. My comment was in general ;)
You are right, this is going nowhere because you don't understand the fundamentals of what appreciation is, which is what I am trying to explain to you.

El Major
Guru
Posts: 251
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:38 pm

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by El Major »

SpermDonor wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:35 am
El Major wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:23 am

Why does she need to interact with anybody if she does not want. She already quit the buisness . You called her a bitch for this but please go ahead trying teach others about human courtesy. Im done here. This is going nowhere.
I never called her a bitch,not even once :roll: you're assuming things. My comment was in general ;)
You are right, this is going nowhere because you don't understand the fundamentals of what appreciation is, which is what I am trying to explain to you.
You had to try get the last dig in instead of letting it go didnt you? Who the fuck made you the spokesperson for her fans and how deeply offendend you are for not thanking you . She made some money and moved on . She is not intereseted in a career as of now . Now go fuck yourself

SpermDonor
Padawan
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:11 pm

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by SpermDonor »

El Major wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:41 am

You had to try get the last dig in instead of letting it go didnt you? Who the fuck made you the spokesperson for her fans and how deeply offendend you are for not thanking you . She made some money and moved on . She is not intereseted in a career as of now . Now go fuck yourself
Wow :shock: :o for someone who isn't bothered you sure are getting very angry now and attacking me aren't you. I should have known you had no people skills. I mean you didn't understand the concept of saying thanks, why would you understand anything else?. Maybe you should have a beer and calm down my friend. Happy days 🍺

El Major
Guru
Posts: 251
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:38 pm

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by El Major »

SpermDonor wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:01 am
El Major wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:41 am

You had to try get the last dig in instead of letting it go didnt you? Who the fuck made you the spokesperson for her fans and how deeply offendend you are for not thanking you . She made some money and moved on . She is not intereseted in a career as of now . Now go fuck yourself
Wow :shock: :o for someone who isn't bothered you sure are getting very angry now and attacking me aren't you. I should have known you had no people skills. I mean you didn't understand the concept of saying thanks, why would you understand anything else?. Maybe you should have a beer and calm down my friend. Happy days 🍺
The only one bothering me is you and your stupidity Fuck off and get off your high horse. Being polite to and asshole like you will not be a priority.

SpermDonor
Padawan
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:11 pm

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by SpermDonor »

You can keep getting more angry but I am zen and if you swear me it says more about your mental deficiencies than me. This is an example of appreciation. Even a 3 time AVN performer of the year can put her pride aside and get off her high horse for a minute and show some appreciation with a simple text. Now if you still don't understand my point then better you start praying to Jesus.
Attachments
20220216_110926.jpg

El Major
Guru
Posts: 251
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:38 pm

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by El Major »

SpermDonor wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:15 am
You can keep getting more angry but I am zen and if you swear me it says more about your mental deficiencies than me. This is an example of appreciation. Even a 3 time AVN performer of the year can put her pride aside and get off her high horse for a minute and show some appreciation with a simple text. Now if you still don't understand my point then better you start praying to Jesus.
Offcourse you are zen. You say stupid things and in own head you are master debater and a genius. But your passive agressive way of talking is annoying so yes you can go fuck yourself.

You still dont understand that not everybody is after the same things? She moved on and you are coming up with other girls actually seeking to further their career in the buinsess.

Post Reply