SLADYEN SKAYA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Timcollins
Guru
Posts: 217
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:42 am

Re: SLADYEN SKAYA

Post by Timcollins »

Slayden your presale is half way done look forward to seeing your casting :D

Blarit
Guru
Posts: 1615
Joined: Sat May 08, 2021 12:30 pm

Re: SLADYEN SKAYA

Post by Blarit »

Sladyen you're wrong. You are a star already, face it. 8-) We adore you so much babe.

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 88738
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: SLADYEN SKAYA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Obviously she is on the way to become a big name ...

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

Patriekie
Newb
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:54 pm

Re: SLADYEN SKAYA

Post by Patriekie »

SLADYEN wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:39 pm
Marina Truth wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:06 am
Your "protégé" already shoot for your ex friend Juliana Grandi and bought a new car with the big money she did!
Will you fired her out now or pretend it's because of you she start become a star?
Your usual haters are lauging at you while now it's obvious she used you!
I did NOT shoot for that name, I even do not know! The car I bought with money I make in Belgium! I work hard!
I posted a story telling that I am doing a tour in Europe thanks to Pierre and that the people from Vixen wanted to meet me, but they also wanted to book me, but I said NO because I am booked for Pierre his planning and by Brillbabes agency.
I am not a star, but if I become one one day it will be because of Pierre who believed in me and casted me!! Never forget that and haters are just people who are jealous on succes
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:39 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hilarious !!!
The only thing true here is the fact she bought a new car but be sure it's not with the money from VMG because she has NEVER worked with them ( they contacted her of course but she has fast understood what to do or not and with who ).
She is a new babe and doesn't know what productions Brillbabes will give her for the tour she will start next week so she mentionned she will shoot for xxxxxxx names thinking it is what she will get. But out of my name nobody she wrote never met her yet.
She is coming back to me in two days and then will start her tour with Brillbabes agency EXCLUSIVELY !!!
Of course if Tushy wants have her it will be a pleasure but via her BB agency not JM agency because clearly money will not be the same.
Sladyen is not using anyone, she is a good person very honest I think and for now ultra correct to me.

I'm sure anyone having already booked her via Brillbabes will fall in love of her because she is very sweet and marvelous fucker !!!

PB haters are the usual idiots telling lies about me and people in friendship with me but they have no idea about anything ...

PW
Pierre has right! They called Helena to book me but I said NO because I am loyal to Pierre and I follow his advice! The money from my new car I have made by working for Pierre and Helena in Belgium! :-) Not my fault that porn earns good money hihi
Well done Sladyen! You are 100% right and never forget that we as Pierre fans love your work, just like we love Pierre his work and to be honest..... YOUR CAR IS MARVELOUS! Well done!

Magnus
Guru
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:24 am

Re: SLADYEN SKAYA

Post by Magnus »

Blarit wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:58 pm
You are a star already, face it. 8-)
She is far to be a star. You want stars - Tiffany Tatum, Sybil, Angelika Grays, Cherry Kiss, Jia Lissa, Eva Elfie, Veronica Leal etc. These are real stars. They are well known. Hardly anybody know who Sladyen even is.

El Major
Guru
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:38 pm

Re: SLADYEN SKAYA

Post by El Major »

Star potential though in my opinion. She looks great

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 88738
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: SLADYEN SKAYA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Magnus wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:56 pm
Blarit wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:58 pm
You are a star already, face it. 8-)
She is far to be a star. You want stars - Tiffany Tatum, Sybil, Angelika Grays, Cherry Kiss, Jia Lissa, Eva Elfie, Veronica Leal etc. These are real stars. They are well known. Hardly anybody know who Sladyen even is.
What you say is a non sens !!!

It's like if you had said Tiffany (2017), Cherry ( 2011), and Veronica (2018 ) one month after they did their shoot with me ( I could count Jia also even if no sex here ) that they were not a star !!! At this time no one knew them also ...
Let's see in future what Sladyen will do or not ...

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

Hector
Guru
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:45 pm

Re: SLADYEN SKAYA

Post by Hector »

Magnus wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:56 pm

She is far to be a star. You want stars - Tiffany Tatum, Sybil, Angelika Grays, Cherry Kiss, Jia Lissa, Eva Elfie, Veronica Leal etc. These are real stars. They are well known. Hardly anybody know who Sladyen even is.
I absolutely agree with you. She was a big hype, but is not a big star. Been stuck on 3000 twitter fans for quite a while now. She has gained lot of attention on the site but outside here she's unknown. Maybe since she joined Brillbabes she will not struggle to get more fans anymore.

NicoFrutos
Padawan
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:16 pm

Re: SLADYEN SKAYA

Post by NicoFrutos »

SLADYEN wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:39 pm
Marina Truth wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:06 am
Your "protégé" already shoot for your ex friend Juliana Grandi and bought a new car with the big money she did!
Will you fired her out now or pretend it's because of you she start become a star?
Your usual haters are lauging at you while now it's obvious she used you!
I did NOT shoot for that name, I even do not know! The car I bought with money I make in Belgium! I work hard!
I posted a story telling that I am doing a tour in Europe thanks to Pierre and that the people from Vixen wanted to meet me, but they also wanted to book me, but I said NO because I am booked for Pierre his planning and by Brillbabes agency.
I am not a star, but if I become one one day it will be because of Pierre who believed in me and casted me!! Never forget that and haters are just people who are jealous on succes
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:39 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hilarious !!!
The only thing true here is the fact she bought a new car but be sure it's not with the money from VMG because she has NEVER worked with them ( they contacted her of course but she has fast understood what to do or not and with who ).
She is a new babe and doesn't know what productions Brillbabes will give her for the tour she will start next week so she mentionned she will shoot for xxxxxxx names thinking it is what she will get. But out of my name nobody she wrote never met her yet.
She is coming back to me in two days and then will start her tour with Brillbabes agency EXCLUSIVELY !!!
Of course if Tushy wants have her it will be a pleasure but via her BB agency not JM agency because clearly money will not be the same.
Sladyen is not using anyone, she is a good person very honest I think and for now ultra correct to me.

I'm sure anyone having already booked her via Brillbabes will fall in love of her because she is very sweet and marvelous fucker !!!

PB haters are the usual idiots telling lies about me and people in friendship with me but they have no idea about anything ...

PW
Pierre has right! They called Helena to book me but I said NO because I am loyal to Pierre and I follow his advice! The money from my new car I have made by working for Pierre and Helena in Belgium! :-) Not my fault that porn earns good money hihi
Thanks for clearing all of that out Sladyen!
I live not very far away from you. Very proud of the work you are doing with Pierre.
Looking forward to see more!

p.s. I LOVE your gape!

SLADYEN
Padawan
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:43 pm

Re: SLADYEN SKAYA

Post by SLADYEN »

making myself ready to leave Monday! Back to Pierre!! Can't wait
Attachments
9decf244-0d62-46a5-897a-f6ab8c9933b2.JPG

Post Reply