GIA MILANA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

GIA MILANA

Post by admin »

poeman68
Padawan

Shay Evans

Post by poeman68 »

PW

I know you like natural. However, this is an exception to the rule. Shay Evans is a newbie on the scene and is simply amazing.

https://www.indexxx.com/models/122375/shay-evans/

onlybalogna
Padawan

Re: SHAY EVANS

Post by onlybalogna »

This girl is crazy hot.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she is and very nice caracter. We went together in a restaurant of Vegas with her agent, Sophie and me where she said she wanted have her first anal with me but unfortunately I was "over booked" at this time and was unable to make it.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

The New Guy
Padawan

Post by The New Guy »

I don't think she has shot any anal scenes yet (to my knowledge) - its not too late Pierre! ;) Seriously though, you should consider seeing if you can book her for when you are next available to shoot. If your schedule doesn't permit you to go to America, maybe see if you could persuade her to vacation in France this summer and shoot with you while she's there? (have her come to you :lol: )

ps- If you do, I'd love it if you can make it available for purchase with credits when you eventually release it - can't commit to a membership just yet unfortunately. Will do once my situation is more stable. :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well if she has not made anal when I met her again, then maybe yes I will !!!
She is a very sweet person.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Be happy guys the delicious "petite" babe did her first anal today and it was really a great time for me !!!
She is ultra tight from Ass but also pussy and it's just paradise when you get the chance be inside her !!!
IMG_3056.JPG
PW

tremend25
Guru

Post by tremend25 »

Great job!!

Nice to see another rare exotic girl.

Crackers
Guru

Post by Crackers »

Can't believe you made it!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I did even more today with her first DP !!!
PW-and-Shay-Evans.jpg
Capture d’écran 2017-06-16 à 19.23.50.png
PW