REBECCA VOLPETTI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

REBECCA VOLPETTI

Post by admin »

orwin
Guru

Re: REBECCA VOLPETTI

Post by orwin »

Simply Wow!

I was thinking to ask you if you knew this girl but said to myself that you may not know all girls, you may miss on some since it is life, but this is Mr Woodman et Voila!

david333
Padawan

Post by david333 »

yes. another beauty in woodman forest. thankyou to bring her pierre. i was surprised why you did not cast with this girl, so finally you did it. sad was she was locked in circus of paraguay and she is free bird. hope will see the real woodman treatment.also donot make us to wait so long.she is real hot beauty and well deserve to get the woodman treatment.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well Rebecca is à very unique girl with a strong personnality but a tender heart.
At first I wasn't sure I want shoot her for various reason, LP, already a professional, heard she was moody etc ...
Then I met her at the casting and both of us find out we had a wrong idea of each others but that day she had to fly home and we were not able to shoot more than the casting. I was disappointed because I really get caught by her incredible charm.
And then she came back and we did the end of her casting ...
I can tell you this babe is fucking hot and of course we have taken her very tight ass the proper way my friends and me !!!
Also there is a surprise in the video with something she never did before but I will let you know only when it will be online ...
Today we just had a nice lunch with her and friends !!! I really like this girl ...
image.jpeg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

david333
Padawan

Post by david333 »

thankyou pierre. is it possible we can see the casting very soon ? waiting and i think all the members will be happy about this update.

Eddy15
Guru

Post by Eddy15 »

Good choice with the sushi Pierre

GeorgeN
Guru

Post by GeorgeN »

A girl I have been hoping to see you meet, Pierre. She is exquisite and I am glad the two of you are friends as well as your having taken her ass. I have no idea what she does that is untried for she has experience in the business. Still, as with some other beauties seemingly fully explored on other other sites, you bring your own very distinctive charm to your work. That is the beauty of your work. Girls come alive in your hands and camera.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you guys for all nice comments toward Rebecca and me !!!
Yes she is a delicious cutie ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

swone
Padawan

Post by swone »

C'est qui la blonde avec le haut blanc? Cherry Kiss?

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

^^^^^ Yeah, that has to be none other than lovely Cherry. I can't identify the girl in blue top though.

Color me suprised as well about seeing this beauty here. Hope to see her with you and your veterans!