REBECCA VOLPETTI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Timcollins
Guru

Re: REBECCA VOLPETTI

Post by Timcollins »

Pierre was the casting today with you on your own with her or your team like before

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

this has been the year of the return of the girls for an interview or a treatment, I imagine that in their holes there :lol: was a spider's web and it is necessary to dust off the treasures :twisted: .

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

I'm quite positive Pierre will bring her back.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pierre was the casting today with you on your own with her or your team like before
I wanted do something funny with Rebecca and I did it ... she got exactly the same team for her second casting Deloin, Stone and me !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

tango75jlb
Guru

Post by tango75jlb »

Rebecca sera toujours la bienvenue dans la Team Pw, son premier casting était génial

Caleb
Guru

Post by Caleb »

So Ian Scott wasn't invited to the party :lol: I really like him but it was good decision to leave him out. Better she enjoy the fun without the BF.

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Ian is a good guy and performer but Rebecca vs Pierre, Alain and Tomas are epic combo. Especially 1on1 with Pierre. :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I was supposed work with Ian as performer with Silvia Sin but he got a problem with plane and arrived only next day but he was already booked with another company ...
Anyway I think it was fun to but Rebecca with same team again, it will be a good comparison 5 years later but with an extra compared to the first one !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Oh yeah, I absolutely agree.

Groot
Padawan

Post by Groot »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:16 am
I was supposed work with Ian as performer with Silvia Sin but he got a problem with plane and arrived only next day but he was already booked with another company ...
Anyway I think it was fun to but Rebecca with same team again, it will be a good comparison 5 years later but with an extra compared to the first one !!!

PW
the extra I guess what it is :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Rebecca how come she never did a DAP? :roll: