PENELOPPE CUM

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Manu83
Guru

Re: PENELOPPE CUM

Post by Manu83 »

New name now, she is Penelope Cross.
May be time for her first anal in your casting to be updated....
Regards

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

the second anal reality became the first one belongs to Pierre. perfect chick :) :lol: :lol: :D :D
First anal at casting but also first DP and DVP in Wunf with intensive fourthsome ... and even if some new anal or more come in 2021, I have had 3 years of exclusivity and I was first, so I definitely must say thank you to Peneloppe !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

sexi3132
Padawan

Post by sexi3132 »

Pierre, the main thing is to thank you because you are bringing the firsts. :D :) :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

manhouse
Guru

Post by manhouse »

please don’t forget her, Pierre :) Thanks! :D :( :shock:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Manhouse I respect you as a member of the site and i am grateful for your support but you ask me 7 girls in a row with :
"please don’t forget her"
and you know it's impossible to do it that way ...
I suggest you to go here : with-pierre/vote-for-who-you-want-see-t ... 12252.html

and submit a vote. I do my best to make everyone happy but I'm not an octopuss and have only 2 hands !!!
:D :D :D

PW

BalouFan
Guru

Post by BalouFan »

Yes would love to see her 1st Anal casting soon.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes sure ... but you have also her WUNF online with her DP !!!

PW

BalouFan
Guru

Post by BalouFan »

Pierre you would like to bring her back for more scenes?
Also hope to see her 1st time Anal Experience with you.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

We are in very good term so maybe yes she will come back but now she signed with Julmodels so it's complicate ...

PW