PENELOPPE CUM

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: PENELOPPE CUM

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She was in Budapest last month and contacted me. But her schedule was too short that we did not find time for a drink.
She is really adorable still ...

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

robinsonmuniz
Padawan

Post by robinsonmuniz »

Hope you'll work with her again. She is adorable and her ass deserves more anal treatment.

sexi3132
Padawan

Post by sexi3132 »

By the way he changed his stage name to Penelope Cross :roll: :roll: :roll:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not at all !!!
Juliana Grandi did again the same thing like she did with Casey Norhman, propose a girl to get Tushy work at condition she changes her stage name to be able pretend for Vixen Media group the girl is doing anal for the first time :lol: :lol: :lol:
So she did it but anyway it has failed about anal sex she is still anal and DP exclusive to me.
With such a tight ass it's normal she doesn't get destroyed !!!

Pour les français, il y a une interview ici : https://www.lavoixdux.com/2020/12/27/vi ... n-bukkake/

Vous noterez que la question de l'anal a soigneusement été évité ... je ne sais pas pourquoi !!!
Peneloppe est une bonne copine et on se parle régulièrement.

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

manhouse
Guru

Post by manhouse »

hello Pierre we could have the update? tnanks! :D :) :x :?: :shock:

Martin_Ki13
Padawan

Post by Martin_Ki13 »

I watched her interview and she is so "sunshine" girl :) When I saw and heard her I immediately started smiling, because she is so funny, fresh and honest. Just a pity that she "tried" to speak English, lengua espanola would be sexier <3

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For me what ever is the language, she is great !!!

PW

sexi3132
Padawan

Post by sexi3132 »

yes she is great :twisted: :twisted: :D :D

manhouse
Guru

Post by manhouse »

hello Pierre we could have the update? tnanks! :D :) :x :?: :shock:

sexi3132
Padawan

Post by sexi3132 »

the second anal reality became the first one belongs to Pierre. perfect chick :) :lol: :lol: :D :D