MORTICIA SUBMI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Valmont
Guru

Re: MORTICIA SUBMI

Post by Valmont »

Yes, occidental!
Its time for lunch, Morticia has great appetite!

morticia great appetite (3).jpg

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

MORTICIA BLOWJOB VICTORY (2).jpg

Very good eye contact here...

WE DID IT!

I said it would be difficult but not impossible and we DID it!

MORTICIA is in the three first girls of August's vote! I forgot to thank all the members without whom it would have been impossible to reach this result. I already did that on the thread "Vote for who you want to see..." but I forgot to thank in the end @tango75jlb, @kon and @Liabatyd. So I am doing it here.

Normally MORTICIA's casting could be planned in september as Pierre announced it, but I dont know how he will manage because there are also four or five other castings from May vote : Grace Noel, Lanne Barthelemy, Nikki Wayne, Suzy Rainbow and even Nisha. And he promised them before the end of summer.

I checked the calendar. The end of summer will arrive on 22th September...so I dont know how Pierre could succeed...

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

Valmont wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:37 pm

WE DID IT!

I said it would be difficult but not impossible and we DID it!

Well it was very good idea to convince people to vote for the castings from while back which we did not see. I think we should do the same for the next vote and make a list of the castings that are still hidden away lile Morticia amd Marquize for some years and then vote from there.

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Well great suspense today!

There are almost 14 days since Clara update's casting! We know that Pierre loves her so much.
But maybe its time for another new casting...

Which casting will succeed to Clara's?

- Grace Noel, Lanne Ba&rthelemy, Nikki Wayne, Suzy Rainbow, Nisha, the winners of May Contest?

- Braza Corazon, Morticia Submi, Marquize Dezanges, Victoria Velvet, the winners of August Contest?

- Or another casting completely unexpected?

Great suspense for this week-end...

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Which casting will COME AFTER Clara's update?

Sorry, sometimes I lose my English in the heat of the morning haha

And sorry for the typing mistake in the name of Lanne Barthelemy...

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

If I'm honest with you, Valmont, I'd love for Pierre to make an effort and edit two May castings on the same day.
The winning castings of May are being delayed a lot and although Pierre swore that before the summer, it is very difficult for him to fulfill it if he updates one at a time.
Also remember that August was the month that had the fewest updates in the last 4 months and all the members would be delighted if you would compensate us with a double casting because there are too many pending scenes.
In short, dreaming is free ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

@friend Sherlok : well I dont think its possible for Pierre to release two castings by day. Because it doesnt leave so much time for the casting to be seen on the homepage.
Yes, Clara's update is there since 14-15 days but we have to remember that Pierre was normally on holidays.
So he couldnt publish as many scenes as he did in the other months.
Nevertheless he did it but it was more xxx and WUNF but not castings.

Maybe for the May Vote, Pierre wanted to please all his members, thats why he announced he would release all these castings before the end of summer. But it is not very easy and practical to do.

And maybe the sales of some castings like Penelope Cum's or Jasmin Spice's werent too good, thats why he hesitated to keep on releasing. Thats surprising because he also said that July was the best month of the site since a very long period.
But if we look at the rankings, the castings from Votes which had the best sales were Lexy Gold, Aria Logan, Estreya and Olivia Nice. The others made a less brilliant score.

So I think maybe Pierre could release all these castings coming from votes until the end of this year, or til november, between some new castings. Because til the end of summer is not realistic.
This would be already a great program!

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Oh I forgot Joleyn Burst XXX and for Nisha, it's also an XXX.

So maybe its possible for the end of summer : there are only 4 castings left from May Vote : Grace Noel, Lanne Barthelemy, Nikki Wayne and Suzy Rainbow.

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

@Sherlok : twice a day, it seems difficult.
But I had an idea : maybe its possible to release one casting and to put it on the homepage for 3 days, to see if the sales are good or not.
If the sales are good, its possible to leave it here for the end of the week.
If not, its possible to change after three complete days for another casting.
So with this system, we could watch all the castings from May Vote before the end of summer! What do you think of that?

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

To be honest my dear friend Valmont, I am a bit disappointed with the current situation, I am to death with Pierre but from time to time you have to raise your voice when something you do not like.
If we look at the last scenes that have been edited, it seems that the fixed pay members are on the sidelines and only the sales of individual scenes matter, the last casting chosen by the members was Jasmin Spice on 18 / 7-21 .. ¡¡¡ Almost 2 months ago now !!!
The votes that excited people with the vote on the web, lose their value because there are no established deadlines, no matter how much Pierre swears before the summer ... not even in September those scenes that he promised will arrive (and I say it without voting for none of the girls left) ... imagine the winners of the August vote ...
Another detail, friend Valmont, is that the last casting that was 15 days ago (Clara Mia) was not even a new casting, it was the third update of her.
I also remind you friend that if July was the best month since 2017, August was for the members the worst in updates of the last 4 months with only 9 updates, a good way to be happy.
You already told me that he was on vacation in August, but he himself said that he took records to get more ... if you look on Twitter, what I see is more and more new girls and more scenes prepared ... but to edit there is no time .
Today to finish we repeat another XXXX and that what else is in stock are castings ...
I must be very stupid, because I don't understand.